Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2007 FLHTCUSE  (Read 1869 times)

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
2007 FLHTCUSE
« on: July 15, 2006, 01:23:25 PM »

What are your thought's?

4stars

• Full CVO Member
Re: 2007 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 02:17:59 PM »

I would have bought an FLHTCUSE in '06, but the colors just didn't do it for me like they have on some of the other screamin' eagle bikes. I have to admit, the color choices still don't pack the punch that they had in prior years (IMHO), however, I'm going to try to find an orange and black to buy.

I'm riding the yellow '05 SEEG, which I love the power and look, but I miss factory CB/intercom on trips and I like the idea of the GPS.  I have factory GPS in our cages and really enjoy them.  I wish the leather tour pak was detachable.  The six speed seems long over due.  The increased engine size is a plus.  The added power locks and other frills make me think that the MOCO is coming to the table on technology, which is a welcome sight.  I don't think we should have to settle for less technology because we want to ride a Harley.

The bottom line is this:  We ride Harleys because we choose to; we buy CVO's because we can; CVO owners are the cutting edge buyers for Harley and we may gripe more than most about our bikes not living up to this or that, but we are the same owners that are converting others to join our ranks as Harley owners.  If you can please us, we'll sell you more bikes than any amount of advertising you could ever buy. We won't be easy to please, but we will push them to be the best, most comfortable and technologically advanced motorcycle in the world.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 04:05:27 PM »

With the "issues" I had with the '05 SEEG, I definitely entertained the idea of trading for a CUSE.  The intercom was a big plus, as was the standard height suspension and more comfortable (looking, anyway) seat.  Once I saw one in person, however, I quickly decided my '05 was just fine, warts and all.  The paint scheme, especially the ragged looking stripe, and the leather tour-pak were both huge turn-offs for me (no offense meant to those who like them; they're just not for me).  Nothing has changed with the new CUSE2 - I still don't like the tour-pak, and the paint doesn't jump out and grab me (hard to get fired up with any of the paint schemes, once you already have the best  [smiley=cherry.gif]).  So the only real reason to trade would be the new engine and trans, plus the intercom & audio system.  I don't feel a need for 6 speeds, I don't need a bigger engine, and if I want to talk to momma I'll do what I've always done - shout at stop lights or use sign language.  So, considering a trade would probably involve handing the dealer another $8k, plus another $2k for the obligatory add-ons (air cleaner/pipes/ etc.), I believe I'll just keep working on improving the SEEG and be happy with what I have.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 04:27:48 PM »

I just bought the 06 because I really liked the color well my wife did so it was a no  brainer to trade from a 95 to a 103 and new paint ( different Troubles :) ) However the 07 with the new 6 speed and 110 motor are really sweet, The colors do not trip my trigger and the Afore mentioned six speed and New engine I will let someone else be the test Money for them. However if you never had an ultra the CVO is  the way to go.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 04:29:19 PM by VAZHOG »

Loose_Goose

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 10:48:03 PM »

I would like to see a front view of the bike.  Would like to see what the orange stripe looks like on the fairing.  Also see what the lowers look like.
12" HD 440s, Freedom pipes, Powercommander, detachable king tourpack, Fastaire 8" windshield, custom made Corbin heated seat and Hogtunes!

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 11:20:32 AM »

Lower are solid black not sure about the front of the fairing.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 22 queries.