Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: CYCLE-CAR by ACE (Liberty Motors)  (Read 3713 times)

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
Re: CYCLE-CAR by ACE (Liberty Motors)
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »

What rides are you planning for this year mi amigo? I would like to see you again and get some  :beerchug:

I contacted the factory and they just answered me:

Jorge -
Thanks for your interest in the ACE. Well I sold the design to Morgan who will be producing such a car with an S&S engine. I have now stopped production as I sold the last remaining chassis earlier this week

Wow what a surprise selling out to Morgan, but its nice an English company has it instead of someone else. Look for one of those old original ones, I see them around here every once in a while. Not much going on this riding season for us because of family commitments but we will be at the Tahoe GTG and AZ bike week later this month. If you make it out here plan on a visit to mi casa.  Amigo Lou 

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
Re: CYCLE-CAR by ACE (Liberty Motors)
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2011, 12:11:11 PM »

Wow what a surprise selling out to Morgan, but its nice an English company has it instead of someone else. Look for one of those old original ones, I see them around here every once in a while. Not much going on this riding season for us because of family commitments but we will be at the Tahoe GTG and AZ bike week later this month. If you make it out here plan on a visit to mi casa.  Amigo Lou 

Thanks mi amigo Lou. I have planned to ride for two weeks on May. Going to Eureka Springs and then from there to the RibFest with the "Traveling Circus". Also planned to go to MV on September. I wanted to go to Tahoe GTG but exactly during those days I will have a Honeywell International meeting in Cancun.....

Anyway I will be in touch with you mi amigo,

Jorge
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 25 queries.