CVO Technical > Twin Cam

Beware of HDmaps.com

(1/4) > >>

Kingsalmon:
I'm a little po'ed at HDmaps.com.
On planning to put a 211 cam in my bike I noticed the race tuner maps that came with the race tuner didn't cover my setup very well. So I emailed HDmaps and asked them about a map for my setup. 2 weeks no response.
It was getting close to the time that I set aside to have the work done on my bike so I called HDmaps and spoke to Jay, he told me a map to use but said that he would get back to me with a mod for my pro pipe that would increase my HP approx 9 HP.
After paying my $49 bucks I noticed the map that he suggested didn't look right so I called and left a message for Jay. He did not respond and I called the next day. No response. I then called and left a message with Matt and he has not responded to my messages either.
I did what Unbalanced suggested and loaded a "close" map from version 4.5 race tuner software. The bike runs very strong now with a litte excessive popping. And I have an appointment at RC Cycles in Hayward, Ca. for a Dyno Tune.
I noticed $49 off my credit card that HDmaps has. With them not responding to my calls or emails I will most likely lose, UNLESS someone needs a map from them, you could buy it from me. I'll download it and email it to you.
THANK YOU UNBALANCE FOR YOUR HELP. And I will post my dyno sheet when I get it.

Thanks for listening,  >:(

Bungy:
I've been trying to get a map f/ them for the D&D fatcat for the last month or so, no response to e-mails.

Kingsalmon:
I'm a little po'ed at HDmaps.com.  
On planning to put a 211 cam in my bike I noticed the race tuner maps that came with the race tuner didn't cover my setup very well. So I emailed HDmaps and asked them about a map for my setup. 2 weeks no response.  
It was getting close to the time that I set aside to have the work done on my bike so I called HDmaps and spoke to Jay, he had map to use but said that he would get back to me with a mod for my pro pipe that would increase my HP approx 9 HP and make the map work even better.  
After paying my $49 bucks I noticed the map that he suggested didn't look right so I called and left a message for Jay. He did not respond and I called the next day. No response. I then called and left a message with Matt and he has not responded to my messages either.  
I did what Unbalanced suggested and loaded a "close" map from version 4.5 race tuner software. The bike runs very strong now with a litte excessive popping. And I have an appointment at RC Cycles in Hayward, Ca. for a Dyno Tune.  
I noticed $49 off my credit card that HDmaps has. With them not responding to my calls or emails I will most likely lose, UNLESS someone needs a map from them, you could buy it from me. I'll download it and email it to you.
THANK YOU UNBALANCE FOR YOUR HELP. And I will post my dyno sheet when I get it.

Thanks for listening,    >:(

JCZ:
Fred......I thought you had an appointment with Harley Davidson of Sacramento for your dyno tune?  What happened??

nidan:
Ah the joys of carbs !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version