Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Breakout™

Breakout saddlebags?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Z06_Pilot:

--- Quote from: Dobeman2000 on November 11, 2012, 09:34:04 PM ---No way I am putting saddle bags on this bike-wouldn't put them on my CVO springer either-just too much good stuff to cover up.  Will use a sissy bar and a bag when needed.

--- End quote ---

Yea, I agree.  Although I do understand that some folks will want to travel with this bike and you have to do what you have to do.  The good thing is that the Harley bags pop off in seconds and only leaves a couple of "nub" mounting tips on the strut....not bad....

However, I did order the swingarm bag.  It's a distressed brown to closely match the seat and follows the lines of the bike really well.  I'm hoping it will provide just enough storage and not take away from the lines.

I have one on my V-Rod and it works very nicely....does not intrude on the sight-lines all that much...

G_Fend:

--- Quote from: Dobeman2000 on November 11, 2012, 09:34:04 PM ---No way I am putting saddle bags on this bike-wouldn't put them on my CVO springer either-just too much good stuff to cover up.  Will use a sissy bar and a bag when needed.

--- End quote ---

That's my general thoughts too. Maybe if I can find a nice brown leather bag that I can use with the sissy bar.

Got mine picked up this weekend!  Will post pics soon!

Bretto:
I've got them on order. Will properly have them before my bike arrives.

I've ordered the crimson red Breakout so seeing the seat is brown I thought it is going to be hard to match the seat colour with aftermarket gear so I've stayed with the HD bags.

I don't intend to have them on all the time but once a month I ride out to work for a week. 1000km trip so need the room.

Bretto:
Got the phone call late yesterday that my bags are here... Now I wait for 2 or so months for a bike to put them on!

Will post some pics once I pick them up.

G_Fend:

--- Quote from: Bretto on November 19, 2012, 03:12:37 PM ---Got the phone call late yesterday that my bags are here... Now I wait for 2 or so months for a bike to put them on!

Will post some pics once I pick them up.

--- End quote ---

I could break them in for you on my bike if you'd like!! :huepfenjump3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version