Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Old Faithful Inn, Grand Tetons and Jackson Hole Wyoming...  (Read 4560 times)

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG- light/dark Candy Cherry-sold
Re: Old Faithful Inn, Grand Tetons and Jackson Hole Wyoming...
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2018, 09:31:34 PM »

I'm so jealous of some of you and thankful at the same time. So many places I would love to see that I most likely won't except through what you guys share here. I'd be happy if I could see a drop in the bucket of what JC has over the years when I retire someday. I may not mention it often, but I really appreciate how your pics always make these winters a little easier in the northeast.

I'm a real sucker for all that beautiful woodwork. I can't stand when people choose to paint over natural wood. I think I actually have some relatives in Jackson Hole from my grandfather's side I never met.   
2014 Ultra Limited*Daytona Blue Pearl
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG- light/dark Candy Cherry-sold
Re: Old Faithful Inn, Grand Tetons and Jackson Hole Wyoming...
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2018, 09:36:39 PM »

As a new member here I usually just lurk around. After reading your post I couldn’t help but comment. My Wife and Ijust returned from a 2 week trip to those areas. We left here in Indiana on July 23rd on the bike. We went to Kansas City to the plant to find out the tour was closed to Coby Kansas, on to Colorado Springs, Pikes Peak, Golden Co, Black Canyon NP, Rocky Mountain NP, over to Loveland And Thunder Mountain HD for a quick service. From there to Pinedale WY to Grand Tetons NP and Yellowstone NP. After spending a few days in the park we spent a few days in the Sturgis and Deadwood area before heading home. hands down the best bike vacation we have ever taken. Everything from 6 inches of pea size hail in Kansas to 100 degree heat in Denver. 39 degrees in Pinedale WY and cold mornings in Yellowstone. Rained like hell in Chicago. The only time we had to put on the rain gear. Just a tick over 4500 miles in 2 weeks. By the way. I you see a sign in those areas that says “motorcycles use extreme caution” it means the have tore out a bunch of road. Watered it down and made a mess of it. Ask me how I know. I can’t seem to post more than 1 picture

THAT is a beauty ... and I'm talking about the bike AND the backdrop for the pic, lol. I'm also a real sucker for blue myself if you didn't know. I would be beside myself to slop mine up like that, but you can't enjoy them from the garage either.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 09:38:47 PM by Phantom309 »
2014 Ultra Limited*Daytona Blue Pearl
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 25 queries.