Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: Arrival Time  (Read 13882 times)

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

• CVO1: 04 FLHTCSE(Sold)
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE
Re: Arrival Time
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2004, 09:21:24 AM »

congtats rugbyprop [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
2015 CVO™ ROAD GLIDE® ULTRA
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

Jackhd

• Full CVO Member
  • many happy miles ahead
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2004, 10:05:48 AM »

Allright!  My ship date was March 26.  Hopefully Ill be getting a call soon. [smiley=bigok.gif] [smiley=bigok.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2004, 10:38:19 AM »

Great deal sounds like the ship dates are pretty good mine is April 5.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2004, 10:37:11 PM »

Congrats, Rugbyprop!  I was out at my dealer today and got a look at the first orange/black one they got in.  Very, very sweet!  You can look at pictures of either color all day long, but until you see the things in person you really can't appreciate either one.  H-D's done such a great job with both of them that all of us are really fortunate to have whichever color we have of this awesome machine! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2004, 09:04:15 AM »

Just got the call this morning. My Orange and Black FLHTCSE is at the dealer. Set up and ready to go, but I will
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2004, 09:51:03 AM »

Got that Christmas morning feeling! I peeked though. I got home from Colorado at 3:00 am on Sunday morning. My duaghter wanted a Prom Dress so I agreed to take her to Waterloo where the bike is at. I dropped the fam off at the mall, ironically my wife said as we went by the dealership, "is it killing you the bike is in there and you can't have it yet, I am surpirsed you don't go peek in the window".  I just passed it off with a simple shrug, little did she know that was my plan all along. So I pulled back around by the service department and peeked in the window a while. Went and washed the truck and went back to the mall. Going over tomorrow afternoon. Rain or shine I am riding it home. Right now forcast is 40's and possible rain. First pi [smiley=drink.gif]cs might be dirty ones!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2005, 03:45:48 AM »

You Old Timers will remember this thread.  All those waiting on a yellow should be on this thread, too.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2005, 12:02:36 PM »

Saw this thread so i'll copy this here also.

Well, went to the dealer on Sat. and he looked up the date.  Before this, it always said Apr 05.  Now I have a date is April 29th ship date.  So it was right April, but it will get here first week of May.  [smiley=thumbsdown.gif] That's all I got for now.  I guess it could be worst.  Since I have a date everyone else should ask and hopefully you have a date also.  Good luck.
Let's Roll
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.