Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: FLHTCUSE6 - remote not working?  (Read 5662 times)

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
Re: FLHTCUSE6 - remote not working?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 05:25:42 AM »

By the way I neglected to ask...does the bikes alarm system see the FOB? In other words the bike can be moved and started with the FOB present without the alarm going off?
If the alarm is not seeing the FOB the procedure is different - that's why I'm asking.
"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

Zambba

• www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2015, 05:53:39 AM »

so the dash switch works. By the way the FOB will not lock the gas tank, it should lock the FORKS, saddle bags and tourpak(trunk)..

Try these steps to program the Power lock FOB - this the following are scans from the FLHTUCUSE6 service manual supplement. Let us know how it works out for you. If after following these steps it still doesn't work there is more troubleshooting to be done.
 Don't take this as an insult - it's meant as friendly guidance - You can order a copy from your dealer and I recommend having one for the bike because it makes diagnostics and repairs a lot easier when you have the information you need.
Scan #1

Thanks a lot - will try tor order the manual - yep no hard feelings - the only sad thing is that both dealers from Helsinki (Finland) Area went bankrupt lately - so there is no official HD dealership here!  :'(

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 06:06:16 AM »

Post your progress and if you need more info I will try and help by scanning more information from the manual.
If it's just the power lock function the above procedure should work. I had to do this to mine previously when the FOB and bike stopped "talking" to each other.
"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

Zambba

• www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2015, 01:46:06 AM »

HI!

Finally got this working ok! - seems that fuse was little under corrosion after not used for long time - and also remote lost control with bike (had to re-program it with program mode on) - after removing the fuse and cleaning it + programming the remote - everything seems to be fine  :bananarock:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 22 queries.