Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Rider ran over and killed in road rage incident.....  (Read 12280 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Rider ran over and killed in road rage incident.....
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2015, 06:16:15 PM »

Click this link and scroll down to the cell phone video that a witness took of this guy being tailgated at freeway speed.....  http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Kathy-Buob-Memories-of-Zach-Buob-Road-Rage-Victim-Darla-Jackson-Murder-305854811.html
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2015, 06:27:54 PM »

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout
    • CVO2: 2015 Ultra Limited
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2015, 06:45:17 PM »

OK. A long time ago I decided that I will never judge anyone based on how they come across on forums, emails, texts, etc. More often than not when anyone comes across rude, ignorant, aggressive, etc. it could easily be the lack of context such as tone of voice, facial expressions, etc. But man it is really difficult to let some of these comments go without telling the guy/lady/person what to do with their opinions!

Here are two examples that chap my hide:

EF Gayya
One less arrogant motorcycle on the road.. Another one bite the dust!

Jason Olszanicky ·  Top Commenter · Organizer at US Constitution
This woman deserves a fair trial, her lawyer better be asking for a change of venue. I hear the police are turning away witnesses that can exonerate her.

RIP Zach...

red ben59

• 1K CVO Member
  • ALL GAVE SOME SOME GAVE ALL
    • NC

• CVO1: 08 FXDSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2015, 08:06:39 PM »

Might as well put a gun to the back of his head, she killed him!!!!! STUPID CRAZY BITCH, hope she gets life.

03Lightningrocks

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2013 Road King
    • HVAC
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2015, 01:40:45 AM »

I agree camcvo. It is real hard not just unloading on some of those ignorant remarks. I hate to admit this but they make me mad enough to want to punch them on the head.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2015, 10:32:28 AM »

Witnesses say she pushed him over 300 feet before his bike went down!   That's 1st degree, premeditated murder...187PC in California.

Here's her arraignment yesterday....  https://gma.yahoo.com/woman-charged-murder-us-navy-sailors-traffic-death-132048512--abc-news-topstories.html

West Coast GTG   

kiro

• 1K CVO Member
    • ME

• CVO1: 2017 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1986 FXR Super Glide - antique, but the Evo lives on!
    • A Shot in the Dark
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2015, 11:14:42 AM »

Thanks for the update JC. If I were her I'd be sobbing in court as well... Even if the rider kicked her car 50 times during the dispute, she'll have difficulty justifying taking his life over it.

2018_FLTRXSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Wait 6 months?... YES it was worth the wait!
    • HI

• CVO1: 2018_FLTRXSE, Gunship Grey, (Delivered July 28, 2018... after almost 9 )
    • CVO2: 2001_FLTRSEI, Grey/Black/Silver w/Hannigan Hack and a blast to ride.
    • CVO3: 2012_FLTRXSE, Maple/Black (Delivered 1/20/2012 - Traded 10/25/2017)
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2015, 11:58:58 PM »

We had a recent late night incident here similar... some kind of altercation, SUV chased, hit and ran over a motorcycle rider, then fled the scene. The vehicle was found the next morning, abandoned with part of the bike still stuck in the grill.

A witness saw two women, one man exit the vehicle, then walk away, he was not able to identify the driver.

Police interviewed both females (a woman was the RO) and both were released.

Nothing yet.

This angers me to no end. If you look these cowards in the eye they pull back 95% of the time even though they have a physical advantage.

Even though my current situation keeps me from riding I look out for other riders daily and have sworn to use my truck to keep them from getting hurt if that's what it takes.

As long as I'm on the road its not going to happen in my line of sight.

No more Hawaii HOG Rally... ask HOG why...

miceracs

• Live 3 and ride safe
  • Junior CVO Member
  • Best Harley in Brighton 2011

• CVO1: 2015 RoadGlide Ultra CVO
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2015, 07:16:58 AM »

This is one reason that I now run a recording video with cameras both at Front and another on the rear, I have a RG 2015 CVO, cameras fitted under the front faring and under the top box. This runs continous and records on SD drive located inside the top box. There is also a GPS attached to this video which records speed, direction and location details. The system will automatically record over old files. So far, on 32Gb drive I am only half full with recorded data still on from March.  (smartwitness) from http://www.y3k.com/section/461/1
located in England, but sure something similar in USA.
I also wear a hi quality (DRIFT) video camera on helmet as this shows better range, battery only last 4hrs max so have to keep changing and re formating SD as I travel. But this is also usful for taking scenic pictures to view later. But being on helmet, it shows what you are looking at,
useful at junctions, etc.
This process is no different to what almost all police cars now have installed, which they kindly show you before handing out bad driving ticket!

Have used this on recent bad driving when car drivers pull out on hiways and change lanes at 80mph + without any indication, or they are too busy on their phones. Just show them your camera when passing, they get the picture.

All of this does not stop you becoming a statisic, but provides that important piece of evidence when needed for your family to pursue.

As an added bonus, I have wig wag driving lights that are switched on when filtering between traffic. (legal in England on slow moving or stationary vehicles) and some European countries.

My thoughts are with his family.

Safe driving to you all.   :2vrolijk_21:
I work to fund my ability to roam countries on my bike, I live for the day when I no longer need to work and still do what I want!

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2015, 10:32:51 AM »

I'm trying to stay cool but when you can't thats what the 5.7 with 30 rounds is for.

BigLew

2018_FLTRXSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Wait 6 months?... YES it was worth the wait!
    • HI

• CVO1: 2018_FLTRXSE, Gunship Grey, (Delivered July 28, 2018... after almost 9 )
    • CVO2: 2001_FLTRSEI, Grey/Black/Silver w/Hannigan Hack and a blast to ride.
    • CVO3: 2012_FLTRXSE, Maple/Black (Delivered 1/20/2012 - Traded 10/25/2017)
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2015, 04:11:40 AM »

I'm trying to stay cool but when you can't thats what the 5.7 with 30 rounds is for.

BigLew

That's not an option here.... unfortunately

No more Hawaii HOG Rally... ask HOG why...

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 21 queries.