Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lower Right Fairing and Right Saddle Bag...  (Read 1362 times)

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
  • also known as Da' Bear...
Lower Right Fairing and Right Saddle Bag...
« on: September 25, 2004, 08:30:32 AM »

I have the lower right fairing and the right saddle bag painted in the "Black and Orange" CVO colors as ordered from "Harley Davidson" that I was going to replace on my bike before I sold it as I hit "something" in the road and had some minor scratches on said pieces.

Now that I have the "Teal" CVO, does anyone have any ideal where I should sell these damn things?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2004, 08:31:47 AM by jfscheck »
John "JFScheck" Scheck
H-D Screamin' Eagle CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic in Autumn Haze & Vivid Black
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

103Eagle

• Full CVO Member
  • Always Lookin fer sumtin but dunno what!
Re: Lower Right Fairing and Right Saddle Bag...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 08:48:54 AM »

EBAY.  Either do a reserve price auction ( where the item only sells if it reaches your selling point) or just do a regular auction and take what you can get for them.  Good Luck.  There are lots of buyers out there on ebay.  There is also a selling area here in this message group!
2004 FLHTCSE, HD Race Tuner, D-D Performance Fat Cat Exhaust, Ghost Pipe, SE High Flow Air Cleaner, Detachable King Tour Pak, RCA Lyra MP3 player and some chrome goodies! 2009 Street Glide

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 12:02:04 PM »

I'd first try taking them back to your dealer.  If you have a good relationship with them they might be willing to give you a full refund.  But with those items being such specialty items, they might not do it and then 103E's advice applies.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2004, 12:51:45 PM »

John I'd think you can sell it right here on this site.  And, they can always be painted to match any bike, with a half way decent painter.  Put them in the "For Sale" forum.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
  • also known as Da' Bear...
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2004, 10:25:23 PM »

I didn't know whe had a "For Sale" portion here on the web site!  Might see what the dealer says on Monday about taking them back....

If not then eBay sounds like a good ideal, and I will post the link from eBay in our "For Sale" column, and if a buyer tells me that they are a member of the board, or saw them here will the board a "donation" for the effort and assistance! ;)
John "JFScheck" Scheck
H-D Screamin' Eagle CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic in Autumn Haze & Vivid Black
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 22 queries.