Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Author Topic: MyCVO needs your prayers!!  (Read 17115 times)

HarleyBee103

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTK
Re: MyCVO needs your prayers!!
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2007, 09:51:06 AM »

Mark, our prayers are with you.  We wish you a speedy recovery and will be thinking of Kathy and the children.  Take care buddy.

Brian and Joan
Nelson, BC (2007)
Sedona, AR (2008)
Hood River, OR (2009)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 01:47:44 PM »

Yo Mark,

Hope your feeling better and riding soon.  [smiley=drink.gif]

You know you could use this downtime to work on setting up the 07 MV Event  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2007, 04:42:39 PM »

Yo Mark,

Hope your feeling better and riding soon.  [smiley=drink.gif]

You know you could use this downtime to work on setting up the 07 MV Event  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

DUANE I ALREADY HAVE THE BALL ROLLING ON MV 2007  [smiley=pumpkin.gif]  SAME TIME AS LAST YEAR OCT10-14
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2007, 04:59:02 PM »

DUANE I ALREADY HAVE THE BALL ROLLING ON MV 2007  [smiley=pumpkin.gif]  SAME TIME AS LAST YEAR OCT10-14
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Glad to hear this!  Are those dates set ???  That's about one month after the Central GTG.  Biketoberfest in Daytona is about the same time, right?  I'm gonna have to get a lotta 'kitchen-passes' to make all these rides.  :-* har!  [smiley=drink.gif] spyder      (un oh.....didn't mean to hijack MYCVO's thread.....sorry. )
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 05:00:37 PM by spydglide »
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2007, 10:09:43 PM »

Mark, my family is sending prayers up for you. Be tough, obey the doctors, be well.
Garz

Thanx, V, for letting us know.
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2007, 02:55:52 AM »

Wow- Thanks for the head up V.  Mark, please follow the Doc's orders and get well soon.  We have been missing you around here.   ;)

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2007, 10:12:09 AM »

Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2007, 11:19:58 AM »

I was out of town when I heard about my buddy Mark and his situation and my heart has been heavy as I have been praying for Mark and Kathy and the kids. I have been asking God how to pray for this situation. Our first response is always to fix it, make the hurt go away, we don't want to see anyone we Love suffer! Well maybe God does. :o What??? Maybe God has allowed this to get Marks attention. Maybe he has been so busy that he hasn't paid attention to what God wants for him, Maybe, just Maybe God has allowed this for him to reflect on something that's more important than anything in this world, like eternal life in heaven instead of separation from God in Hell. Maybe God has allowed this to happen for YOU!!

My God is an Awesome God who is filled with Grace and Mercy. His Love is Perfect as He is Perfect. You are only fooling yourself if you think God is not in control of all situations and circumstances. During some of my darkest times my Lord has shown himself to me in a mighty way, giving me the strength to endure and afterwards I have seen some of my greatest spiritual growths, thanking God for seeing me thru it and understanding his Glory!

One of my Brothers had his wife die from breast Cancer. I look back and see how God was at work in so many lives over 1 persons illness. My Brothers relationship with his wife was beginning to to go in opposite directions. For the remaining 3 years God brought them closer as any husband and wife I know. God used Her illness on a visit with us for almost a month to touch many lives. We ministered to each other and both were Blessed. But her Blessings were Greater. Upon her return home she Loved and Hugged us as she knew this would be her Last, and it was. When she got home she called us up and said she wanted to tell us she knew for sure she was going to heaven and everything will be alright. She said she prayed for Jesus to save her and HE did. She got Baptised at her church and weeks later God took her home!

For me it's all about Faith. Faith in a God that orchestrated the Bible which is His Holy Word. From His Word I profess these beliefs and try to live by them. His Word tells us that we all a heartbeat away from eternity. His Love is unfailing and he will never leave you or forsake those who call him Father.  

Mark, I want you to know that I Love you. For just the short time I met you and your brother in MV, a bond was there for me. I have been Blessed and encouraged when I have read your posts. I have opened my heart today and am sorry if I offended anyone, my intentions are Pure and in Love. My prayers go out to you Kathy and the kids and this is how I pray.

I pray that first and foremost you can call Him Father! I pray that God gives you the peace He has given me on healing your Heart. I pray for Wisdom and Understanding to why God has allowed this to happen and may he open your heart to His Truths. I am Not asking these things  from a warm fuzzy feeling I have inside. I am asking these things in the Power and Authority giving to me in the Name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!

Bless you my Sweet Brother!

John

If ever you or anyone else hear want to talk I would love to give you my phone #! Just shoot me a PM. Gods Sweet Love! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Cerdo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2007, 09:11:29 PM »

Mark, here's to a speedy and full recovery and being back in the wind soon! I know it's hard but listen to the doctors and rest.
Andy

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2007, 07:07:15 PM »

Has anyone heard how Mark is doing? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

BK

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2007, 02:55:35 PM »

Mark, my prayers for you and your family, take it slow and get better.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2007, 09:04:23 PM »

Mark, sorry to hear about your illness.  Hope you have a speedy recovery with no permanent damage done.  Hope to see you "in the wind" soon.
Cheers [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif],
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2007, 11:00:15 PM »

Mark I am so glad that Jo Ann and I got to meet you in Maggie's Valley.  You have a BIG cvo family Praying for to get well soon.  I hope and pray that you have a speedy recovery and you will be in the wind soon.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
bubba  
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2007, 04:23:47 AM »

Very fast recovery. I hope you get well soon.

BK

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2007, 12:41:12 PM »

Has anyone heard how Mark is doing? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Any news on Mark?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 21 queries.