Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: New member in GA  (Read 7838 times)

woody

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: New member in GA
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2007, 08:09:31 PM »

:apple: Welcome from NJ. Nice looking art work.
WOODY

HDguy

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2007, 12:52:13 AM »

Welcome to this great site and from another Georgian.I'm in Stone Mtn. and Augusta isn't too far away , maybe one day we'll see each other on the road.
2006 flhtcuse,V@H true duals with classic slash cut mufflers with end caps, slotted six spoke drive sprocket,fuelpak tuner,nav sys,stage 1 intake,chrome inner primary,SE six speed trans,chrome intake backplate.
2005 flstsci,aux lights,se mufflers,sta

beyondthepaint

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2007, 08:36:06 AM »

Welcome to this great site and from another Georgian.I'm in Stone Mtn. and Augusta isn't too far away , maybe one day we'll see each other on the road.

Stone Mountain, another great riding area! My son and I were on top of the mountain just last month. Had a great time. We spend a lot of weekends in Atlanta this time of year. (he is a competition gymnast). And with all this global warming, we were able to go on the bike more often.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2007, 12:18:09 PM »

A Great Big CVO :welcome_005: Welcome to you, glad you found your way here.  :vrolijk17:

You may be sorry you stopped by, because some of us have a disease we can't find a cure for, and it is contagious.  :puke:  Or is it that I am going to be sorry you stopped by, because my disease makes me obsess about a few things when it comes to my bike?  Enjoy!  :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 12:42:34 PM by Mrs.WeCVO »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.