Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27

Author Topic: Critter Gawking  (Read 87088 times)

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
Re: Critter Gawking
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2016, 08:43:36 AM »

My neighbors house this morning, if they are there tomorrow I'll go look for a cadaver

TN

I don't believe I'd wait til tomorrow......
And I would make sure to keep moving while traversing from your house over...don't stop for any length of time, the Black Chimney Hugging Buzzards of Coastal Georgia can be quite vicious...
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2016, 11:34:13 AM »

I don't believe I'd wait til tomorrow......
And I would make sure to keep moving while traversing from your house over...don't stop for any length of time, the Black Chimney Hugging Buzzards of Coastal Georgia can be quite vicious...

Thank goodness TN lives in South Carolina though just barely. Those could be The Great Savannah River, Black Feathered, Dead Animal Control, Predators. Very rare as you can only view them along the wild and free Savannah River. Not to be confused with their cousins the Turkey Buzzards or the Black Chimney Hugging Buzzard of Coastal Georgia of which the latter is rare indeed.
Mike
 :drink:

Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2016, 12:08:34 PM »

I do have a tentative plan on visiting by god WV this year but my roomie has informed me that at any time my accommodations plans could be changed. His spouse refuses to share on road trips  :drink:

I have to ponder on naming so said critter, I had no idea that was part of posting one up. And yes I call shotgun on a critter gawking adventure of my choice.

Rock-n-Roll   :banana rock:  :bananarock:

TN

I forgot to add. I have no interest in wrenching on a track loader, but me in the drivers seat is another story. I ain't very good at operating heavy equipment but the kid in me can't refuse an opportunity to do so.

Philip, if your current roommate cannot accommodate you, I can as I will be flying solo.  BUT, I do have standards so you must be on your best behavior...

What Shader is so eloquently telling you is that you need to leave your siliconized ugly grey duck tape at home if you want to ride in his truck!

Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2016, 01:44:20 PM »

Philip, if your current roommate cannot accommodate you, I can as I will be flying solo.  BUT, I do have standards so you must be on your best behavior...

What Shader is so eloquently telling you is that you need to leave your siliconized ugly grey duck tape at home if you want to ride in his truck!

Exactly Pete well put...although ever so slightly more direct than I was trying to be.

And I have personally extended an offer for his own separate deluxe accommodations at the 2016 WV Expedition site, but he has yet to accept....
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ

National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2016, 02:21:06 PM »

Just keeping the pressure on..
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 02:22:48 PM by pete_4854 »
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2016, 07:52:47 PM »

Just keeping the pressure on..

no need to pressure, if I had my way I'd be on the damn road right now. Hope to see everyone in the wild and wonderful WV GTG.
Shrader has me intrigued about the deluxe accommodations, kinda scared too.

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2016, 06:50:39 AM »

no need to pressure, if I had my way I'd be on the damn road right now. Hope to see everyone in the wild and wonderful WV GTG.
Shrader has me intrigued about the deluxe accommodations, kinda scared too.

TN
Just means your private outhouse has a heated seat.
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2016, 07:13:52 AM »

Just means your private outhouse has a heated seat.

Close Mike, extraordinarily close..

it does have an outhouse...even has a door on said outhouse. I do suppose the outhouse could be considered deluxe though since it has a real toilet seat instead of just a hole, but sadly it's not heated...

« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 07:36:30 AM by SHRADER »

Zen Master of Pondering

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2016, 07:36:20 AM »

I do have a tentative plan on visiting by god WV this year but my roomie has informed me that at any time my accommodations plans could be changed. His spouse refuses to share on road trips  :drink:

I have to ponder on naming so said critter, I had no idea that was part of posting one up. And yes I call shotgun on a critter gawking adventure of my choice.

Rock-n-Roll   :banana rock:  :bananarock:

TN

I forgot to add. I have no interest in wrenching on a track loader, but me in the drivers seat is another story. I ain't very good at operating heavy equipment but the kid in me can't refuse an opportunity to do so.

I see your talking out of school again.  I thought you weren't going to tell anyone you dumped me as your roomie.

Pete,  Be careful what you ask for.

Exactly Pete well put...although ever so slightly more direct than I was trying to be.

And I have personally extended an offer for his own separate deluxe accommodations at the 2016 WV Expedition site, but he has yet to accept....

I know a Bar Lizard that will accommodate Ol TN.  She might like his tape.

JW

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2016, 07:39:43 AM »

I may have to go up to Fayettevile to try and find The Bar Lizard you mention. I really believe she and Phil would get along nicely...Shouldn't be too hard...how many bars are in Fayetteville???

Zen Master of Pondering

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2016, 07:43:15 AM »

I'm sure very few were a college educated beauty such as she was would interact.

JW

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2016, 07:48:23 AM »

I may have to go up to Fayettevile to try and find The Bar Lizard you mention. I really believe she and Phil would get along nicely...Shouldn't be too hard...how many bars are in Fayetteville???
There were no pix of that Bar Lizard, but seeings as to how she took to Jeff's drink, I think he should give that critter a proper name anyway.
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2016, 08:18:00 AM »

I see your talking out of school again.  I thought you weren't going to tell anyone you dumped me as your roomie.

JW

Jeff, please get this straight. I said I refuse to you and I being a couple, correct me if I'm wrong.

Now on the specifics of the WV GTG rooming situation, I confirmed I would make it, we agreed on bunking together, then you advised me that yer better half may go and if so I was on my own.

Can we hug and make up next time we ride?  8)

now about the sweet girl ya'll keep referring to in Fayetteville, there was one there that you have described to a tee the first GTG there. Get Firedood to chime in I remember a conversation inside the bar where us three were part of it, and the Prez was there too if my memory serves me. Of course it's like a steel trap up there. And they could be a dime a dozen in them parts too.

longest post I ever made, I don't even talk this much in person.  :drink:

TN
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:25:43 AM by TN »

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2016, 08:30:44 AM »

Shrader, you think I ain't never used an outhouse before? you forget where I come from? hells bells I still at home going outside in the woods, a structure is uptown for me. My better half trying to change me but don't they all. I'm mainly concerned about sleeping arrangements.

TN

wait till ya'll see my new grips, not that you will like them any better.  :huepfenlol2:   please find something new to rag me about. that was last years news.   :apple:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:35:33 AM by TN »

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2016, 08:34:07 AM »

Jeff, please get this straight. I said I refuse to you and I being a couple, correct me if I'm wrong.

Now on the specifics of the WV GTG rooming situation, I confirmed I would make it, we agreed on bunking together, then you advised me that yer better half may go and if so I was on my own.

Can we hug and make up next time we ride?  8)

now about the sweet girl ya'll keep referring to in Fayetteville, there was one there that you have described to a tee the first GTG there. Get Firedood to chime in I remember a conversation inside the bar where us three were part of it, and the Prez was there too if my memory serves me. Of course it's like a steel trap up there. And they could be a dime a dozen in them parts too.

longest post I ever made, I don't even talk this much in person.  :drink:

TN

There you go again.  1st ya hurt my feelers.  But no we ain't hugging.

I have never meet Firedood so I'm not sure what your talking about on that one.  But I heard stories from the other WV GTG.  This Lizard is worth every bit of a quarter.

You know them Black Chimney Hugging Buzzard are on your neighbor's roof but their all eyeballing you.  You feeling ok?

JW
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 22 queries.