Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: Critter Gawking  (Read 87066 times)

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!
Re: Critter Gawking
« Reply #270 on: February 19, 2017, 09:58:37 PM »

That feels so much better now... ;D
Most great stores start with a bad decision

coloradotom

• Senior CVO Member
    • CO

« Reply #271 on: June 24, 2017, 02:19:40 PM »

This fella was out to greet me this morning.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #272 on: June 24, 2017, 02:52:39 PM »

Found a dead mole, a live rat snake, a live frog, and 3 dead frogs in the pool skimmer today.  They were not any fun to gawk at, but we gawked at them anyway.  Also, the mole stunk.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #273 on: June 24, 2017, 04:12:27 PM »

Found a dead mole, a live rat snake, a live frog, and 3 dead frogs in the pool skimmer today.  They were not any fun to gawk at, but we gawked at them anyway.  Also, the mole stunk.
[/color]

Mike, was that the elusive Florida Panhandle Stink Butt Mole? Or just a regular dead mole?

Mike
 :drink:

Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #274 on: June 25, 2017, 03:18:07 AM »

[/color]

Mike, was that the elusive Florida Panhandle Stink Butt Mole? Or just a regular dead mole?

Mike

Mike it was the Stink Butt Mole. Rarely seen. Waterlogged, it had swollen to twice it's normal size, and figured from the swelling and smell, it was about to blow any minute.  My son found it.  According to my "rules of the pool" (made up on the spot), he found it, he had to get rid of it.  From a distance it smelled like a dead possum combined with a dead armadillo with a little whiff of long dead water rat mixed in.  Could hear the neighbors gagging in the next yard. 

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #275 on: June 26, 2017, 04:16:47 PM »

Spotted this critter last December, decided it needed a new home.  The rare Texas Red White Blue Yaller Eyed Shorthorn.  Genus: Bovinical; Species: Steakalicious; Sub Species: Hamburgers

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #276 on: August 30, 2017, 04:15:29 PM »

Need an expert opinion, ruling, or better yet - pondering - on a friend's questions.

If one Bigfoot is called a Bigfoot, would 2 or more in a group be a group of Bigfeet ? And why not Bigfoots if that is the case ?   :nixweiss:

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #277 on: August 30, 2017, 07:31:16 PM »

Need an expert opinion, ruling, or better yet - pondering - on a friend's questions.

If one Bigfoot is called a Bigfoot, would 2 or more in a group be a group of Bigfeet ? And why not Bigfoots if that is the case ?   :nixweiss:

Certain members of the CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society, including myself and TN, recently pondered on this very same question. As I recall the concensus was that since the Sasquatch is considered to be part ape and part man, and whereas a quantity of apes is called a Troop and whereas a quantity of men is called a group, that a quantity of Sasquatch is a Troop Group.

Deducing further one can say that a Troop Group is an Army, therefore a group of Sasquatch should logically be called an Army....

Any more questions??
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #278 on: August 30, 2017, 07:50:46 PM »

Certain members of the CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society, including myself and TN, recently pondered on this very same question. As I recall the concensus was that since the Sasquatch is considered to be part ape and part man, and whereas a quantity of apes is called a Troop and whereas a quantity of men is called a group, that a quantity of Sasquatch is a Troop Group.

Deducing further one can say that a Troop Group is an Army, therefore a group of Sasquatch should logically be called an Army....

Any more questions??

Thanks.  Will ponder on that with a cold beverage.  Sasquatch Army would be a good name for a band.

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
« Reply #279 on: August 30, 2017, 08:16:51 PM »

Thanks.  Will ponder on that with a cold beverage.  Sasquatch Army would be a good name for a band.

Would that be the millennial's  version of an 80's hair band  :nixweiss:

On second though they should probably play some harder alternative rock type music.
"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #280 on: August 31, 2017, 12:42:38 AM »

Would that be the millennial's  version of an 80's hair band  :nixweiss:

On second though they should probably play some harder alternative rock type music.

An alt rock chick band that doesn't shave?  :nixweiss:

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!
« Reply #281 on: August 31, 2017, 10:39:27 AM »

That would be a furry situation
Most great stores start with a bad decision

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #282 on: August 31, 2017, 11:34:48 AM »

Any more questions??

Mike, I think you have been in the supervisory position for too long, Mister.  I have read your accolades and while impressive you have taken liberties beyond your pay grade. Try to be more sensitive in the future please.

Your underlying subordinate

TN

cc: southeast BFRO
Wut the hell was that maneuver

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #283 on: August 31, 2017, 12:57:36 PM »

Phil,

Your opinion has been duly noted and unceremoniously dispatched.

cc: Head of Product Development-STOP SQUATCH Inc.
     Destination America-Mountain Monsters C/O "Trapper"
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #284 on: August 31, 2017, 08:35:54 PM »

Had a visitor in the front yard this morning. I believe it was a NW Florida pool skimmer survivor..........a really rare anamule in the NC Mountains
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 22 queries.