Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Time to sell?  (Read 4916 times)

SSTuner

• Senior CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2016 CVO Pro Street Breakout
Re: Time to sell?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 04:55:36 AM »

Interesting graph, but it really means nothing right now other than "all stock" prices are vulnerable.  Rising = movement/interest.
Ray
2016 CVO Pro Street Breakout
Starfire Black

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 09:26:29 AM »

My dear Ol' departed Pappy always told me to "stick to what you know, boy."  I dabbled in the Market a couple times.  The only reason I didn't lose my ass was because of my impatience.  Had I left it in there and forgot about it, as I was advised, I would've lost it all.  It's just like playing Poker.  Don't get in the game with anymore than you can afford to lose.  Been lucky, I guess.  The only stock I own today, is in my own Company.  Privately owned, and I've been blessed with a business partner that's a CPA, and a lot smarter than I am.  I know how to make them pennies, and he knows how to stack 'em!  Always been lucky in surrounding myself with people that are smarter than I am.  Another thing my Ol' Pappy told me was, "Assets are nice, Son, but it's the CA$H that counts!"  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD   
another smart man! surrounding yourself with good smart people is the most important thing a business can do. keep stacking them pennies they make $$$$.

mark

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2016, 06:09:18 PM »

HD did it to themselves.  You can only push your loyal customer base so far before there are repercussions.  I noted the article mentioned poor customer satisfaction.  Apparently HD feels it has a marketing problem...I'd say it has a quality problem, which apparently they aren't going to admit publicly.  No amount of marketing is going to fix that.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 06:32:49 PM by Mark »
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 21 queries.