Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: License plate frame mods?  (Read 13707 times)

Smellymo

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NM

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE White Amethyst/Black Licorice Flames
Re: License plate frame mods?
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2016, 12:10:41 AM »

Not to pass judgment, but with a name like "Smellymo" - you should probably be POLITE to people. Either way, welcome to the forum, you should probably start over...

I'm not sure what my chosen user name has to do with it and I'm quite sure you have no idea from which it is derived, so I'm going to politely ask you to use the proper ID for your bikes. If you choose not to, I'm OK with you being lazy.  ;D

BTW you probably should learn respect for your elders. Just because I'm new to this forum doesn't mean I'm a newbie. Now, do you want to start over?
Screw it, let's ride.

fredfoot

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

• CVO1: 2015 Street Glide CVO
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2016, 06:32:11 AM »

I'm not sure what my chosen user name has to do with it and I'm quite sure you have no idea from which it is derived, so I'm going to politely ask you to use the proper ID for your bikes. If you choose not to, I'm OK with you being lazy.  ;D

BTW you probably should learn respect for your elders. Just because I'm new to this forum doesn't mean I'm a newbie. Now, do you want to start over?

Originally I was just going ignore your rude comment about me that said I was either ignorant or lazy because I used the acronym SESG .It is common practice to use these acronyms on this forum because not everyone knows all the HD codes for all bikes.   But now you have the nerve to bring up "respect" to someone that was correcting you. Respect is something that is earned ,and not just because you say you are old. You may want to think twice before you attack someone you don't know on this forum because you have a "Pet Peeve" .  Ride safe.

bigchuck

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 Limited
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2016, 11:09:04 AM »

TROLL ALERT!
2015 CVO Limited
Long Ride Shield
Fullsac dx w/2"cores, TTS tuned by Wolfgang
Super Shox

Smellymo

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NM

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2016, 12:27:38 AM »

Originally I was just going ignore your rude comment about me that said I was either ignorant or lazy because I used the acronym SESG .It is common practice to use these acronyms on this forum because not everyone knows all the HD codes for all bikes.   But now you have the nerve to bring up "respect" to someone that was correcting you. Respect is something that is earned ,and not just because you say you are old. You may want to think twice before you attack someone you don't know on this forum because you have a "Pet Peeve" .  Ride safe.

I didn't "attack" anyone but that could change.  8)
I disagree that posters here don't know what the HD "code" for their bike is. In fact, I'm sure they do.
What I wonder about is why you would have such a negative reaction to being called out about it.
And you may want to rethink your attack on me because I'm "old". I don't need to earn anything from you. Of that I am certain. ;)

Hey, Ride safe!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 12:38:09 AM by Smellymo »
Screw it, let's ride.

bigchuck

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 Limited
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2016, 05:27:49 AM »

:jack:  :jack:
2015 CVO Limited
Long Ride Shield
Fullsac dx w/2"cores, TTS tuned by Wolfgang
Super Shox

fredfoot

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2016, 06:04:34 AM »

:jack: :jack:

262 CVO 16

• Full CVO Member
  • MOLON LABE
    • WI

• CVO1: 2016 Carbon Crystal
    • CVO2: 2015 Jeep Willys JK on 35s
    • CVO3: 2014 Black Denim SG (Sold)
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2016, 06:33:14 AM »

I didn't "attack" anyone but that could change.  8)
I disagree that posters here don't know what the HD "code" for their bike is. In fact, I'm sure they do.
What I wonder about is why you would have such a negative reaction to being called out about it.
And you may want to rethink your attack on me because I'm "old". I don't need to earn anything from you. Of that I am certain. ;)

Hey, Ride safe!
Alright. You are Obviously the "Smartest Guy in the Room'. Demanding respect and calling people you don't know Lazy in the same breath is humorous.  Take care Stinky! Enjoy your SESG! I'm sure with your halfhearted Internet threats and self entitled attitude, you have a lot of buddies to talk about how ignorant we are on this forum. So be it. I see keyboard tough guys all the time- but this isn't that forum. Maybe you're better suited for fb, if you're not too old. Ride Safe, and remember- the one thing always playing against you is Karma. Be well!
2016 CVO Street Glide
Carbon Crystal w/ Phantom Flames
Matching Tourpack
Day Maker Spots
CD LED Blinkers
16" Apes
Yaffe Plate

CVO Limited

• TN

• CVO1: 2014 Limited
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2016, 09:30:53 AM »

Maybe its just me but it's not a 2015 SESG, it's a 2015 FLHXSE. Is it laziness or ignorance? I think laziness. Sorry but it's a pet peeve of mine.

This thread might help

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=9308.msg140879#msg140879

Now back to License plate frame mods.....anyone?

262 CVO 16

• Full CVO Member
  • MOLON LABE
    • WI

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2016, 09:59:01 AM »

This thread might help

Yes please.  :drink:
2016 CVO Street Glide
Matching Tourpack
Day Maker Spots
CD LED Blinkers
16" Apes
Yaffe Plate

fredfoot

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2016, 10:12:33 AM »

This is the Kuryakyn frame on a 2015 SESG. It was a very easy install. Only took about 15 minutes. No substantial modifications.
I did have to file out the slots in the license plate to line up with the mounting bolts . Other than that , plug-and-play.
Ride safe and often...........Fredfoot

J Heinlein

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2016, 07:45:21 AM »

Well said 262 CVO 16 on your last post!! 

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2016, 03:47:12 PM »

This thread might help

Thanks for the link I didn't know a lot of the  acronyms terms. :2vrolijk_21: I think copy the link and License Plate it for my  SEUC7 ;D ::)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:27:26 PM by longlast »

Smellymo

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NM

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2016, 12:02:38 AM »

Alright. You are Obviously the "Smartest Guy in the Room'. Demanding respect and calling people you don't know Lazy in the same breath is humorous.  Take care Stinky! Enjoy your SESG! I'm sure with your halfhearted Internet threats and self entitled attitude, you have a lot of buddies to talk about how ignorant we are on this forum. So be it. I see keyboard tough guys all the time- but this isn't that forum. Maybe you're better suited for fb, if you're not too old. Ride Safe, and remember- the one thing always playing against you is Karma. Be well!

When it comes down to the two of us I'm very confident that I am in fact, the smartest guy in the room, without doubt. I never "attacked" anyone nor claimed you or anyone else to be ignorant. Maybe you should go back and reread. I don't need a thread of commonly used acronyms, that's for you lazy people. I don't believe in karma, I believe life is what you make it. I'm just fine with mine. You on the other hand seem to have difficulties since you have nothing better to do than f$%* with me. I promise you, there are better uses for your time. Take your "straw man" rebuttals elsewhere, they are wasted on me.
Screw it, let's ride.

262 CVO 16

• Full CVO Member
  • MOLON LABE
    • WI

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2016, 02:43:58 AM »

And your statement says a ton. Hahahahahaha. Well, Mo, have a good. As the lessons for you continue.... "If you're the smartest man in the room, youre in the wrong room" is how the saying goes. But since you are Older and Wiser - you probably knew that! There's another guy roaming these threads going by HebrewHarley.  You two should hook up. Same narrow minds might think alike! 
P.S. - It doesn't matter if you believe in KARMA, that's the significance of it, Tough Guy.  :oops:

Take Care.
2016 CVO Street Glide
Matching Tourpack
Day Maker Spots
CD LED Blinkers
16" Apes
Yaffe Plate
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 22 queries.