Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Milwaukee-Eight  (Read 61149 times)

SemperFi64

Re: Milwaukee-Eight
« Reply #210 on: October 12, 2016, 06:57:24 PM »

My first test of a 2017 Road Glide...I was surprised with the new mtr, and how it preformed, smooth, stable, acc was good and somewhat quit.
The dealer here in MO. did put a mild cam in it, but the overall performance didn't seem all that, only my RK was, is not so quit.
Must say I've given some thought to a Street Glide CVO  come the new year.
Best to all and keep riding.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #211 on: November 07, 2016, 10:20:42 AM »

I have to assume this person is just as clueless as the dealership, if he actually accepted that ignorant response.  I can't wrap my head around the idea of ANYONE of driving age not knowing you don't keep driving or riding with the oil light on.

What was the problem, no oil in the pan or the oil pump quit working?  If it was no oil in the pan, I'll be interested in seeing who winds up having to take responsibility for the repairs.

Jerry

I just found out the owner got a new engine very quickly and that it was the oil pump that went out. Don't worry you Beta testers out there, the MoCo will fix it.

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #212 on: November 08, 2016, 05:20:00 PM »

I have been on many rides with members from this site. I usually try to ride between those that I have ridden with before. Once had a newer member in front of me that I luckily was watching when making a left turn this person moved from right to left in my spot. I never said anything but glad I was paying attention and made the correction. Said offender never even knew. :o

CVOSGJoe

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

« Reply #213 on: November 08, 2016, 09:23:53 PM »

I have been on many rides with members from this site. I usually try to ride between those that I have ridden with before. Once had a newer member in front of me that I luckily was watching when making a left turn this person moved from right to left in my spot. I never said anything but glad I was paying attention and made the correction. Said offender never even knew. :o

Ok so what's this have to do with anything here!!! Really are you just venting in the wrong forum?
'17 CVO Street Glide w/117 kit.. more mods to come
SOLD-'15 CVO Street Glide. H.C. Mercury Mods are: FM 2-1-2 ceramic header, E-Series FM slip-ons, PV-2, 110 tweaked by Fuel Moto, Detachable Tour-Pak, Heated Seat & Grips and the list goes on....

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #214 on: November 09, 2016, 07:19:47 AM »

Ok so what's this have to do with anything here!!! Really are you just venting in the wrong forum?

I believe it was meant to go along with the off topic posts above.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.