Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Advice on locating smoked turn signal lenses & Air Cleaner/Intake  (Read 2118 times)

fxr3-HD1

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

Wandering if anyone can advise me where I can pick up smoked turn signal lenses for my 99 FXR3......I thought Drag Specialties had some but cannot find those now.
I really want to replace the stock amber ones ASAP.
I also want to add an intake to get a little more out of the EVO along with a different look...I have looked at the screaming eagle versions along with others but a little unsure what will work and look the best. I want to make sure whatever I get performs better and looks good with nice chrome finish. I also prefer the mounting plate to be chrome and hides any site of the carb and (or) anything that isnt chrome.....lol
Any thoughts ????

By the way..bike has Vance & Hines longshots on it and K&N air filter..engine pretty much stock other than that with less than 12K miles
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 03:30:03 PM by fxr3-HD1 »
FXR3 Blueman

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

fxr3-HD1

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

Re: Advice on locating smoked turn signal lenses & Air Cleaner/Intake
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 10:08:02 AM »

Thank U Jerry...I looked there before but will look again. I think they may have some that fit but not what I was looking for. I have seen a few that are almost 1" deep/thick which make the signals look so much more bulky but may have to go that route. I guess the good thing about that is it may make me more visible from side angles but I was really looking for the flush mounted ones like that ambers that come stock.
Thanks again !!!
FXR3 Blueman

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.