CVO Technical > Drive Train

VP 92 T

<< < (2/16) > >>

SBB:

--- Quote from: hogasm on February 13, 2007, 10:09:46 PM ---That is alot cheaper than a pro clutch. Do you have any miles on it so you can give us a report?

--- End quote ---

Honestly Brian   NO
Maybe 35 miles on it after installation yesterday but based on my CC's rep and the infamous DAWG, I'm thinking I will like it.
Will let you know after a few more miles.

And Grover, to answer your question,
"What are you gonna do with all that power?"
Dream about more!
I don't want much, I just want a wee little bit more! :nixweiss:

:2vrolijk_21:

Grover:

--- Quote from: hogasm on February 13, 2007, 10:09:46 PM ---That is alot cheaper than a pro clutch. Do you have any miles on it so you can give us a report?

--- End quote ---

Come on Chip inquiring minds want to know....

How does it feel with a 5,700rpm 2nd gear launch!!!

Hope all works out well. We'll be waiting for a full report.

Unbalanced:
Brian,

The only concern you may have is that you may have to dremel the derby cover back side, a bit so that you have clearances there from your 04 derby cover its a must check thing.  There were a few posts about it just cant remember where I read it.

Curious how the clutchplates will hold up with all the power even with the lockout.  Wondering if going with the Pro Clutch and the VPC is the right combination.   We will have to see how long Chips clutch plates hold up to the normal wear and tear they are going to get ...  ::)

geezerglide:
Those who may have need for the VPC units in United States can get them from a fellow named (Hippo) Frank, some of you may already know him. His contact info is HippoVPC@gmail.com.

He probalby has the most experience with the VPCs around except for Yasu Watanbi, who is with AIM, the manufacturer.

Oh, by the way I sell the VPC in Canada.

I tried to attach an article by Hot Rod Bike of an install they did of a VPC unit forgot what model, however, the attachment was to large.

If anyone wants a copy PM and supply  your email information and I will get you a copy.

I will try attaching a picture of the VP 92T.

geezerglide

SBB:

--- Quote from: Unbalanced on February 14, 2007, 12:44:51 AM ---Brian,

The only concern you may have is that you may have to dremel the derby cover back side, a bit so that you have clearances there from your 04 derby cover its a must check thing.  There were a few posts about it just cant remember where I read it.

Curious how the clutchplates will hold up with all the power even with the lockout.  Wondering if going with the Pro Clutch and the VPC is the right combination.   We will have to see how long Chips clutch plates hold up to the normal wear and tear they are going to get ...  ::)

--- End quote ---

Brian

Harry has a good point about clearance. Mine was ok but very close! I have ordered the clear cover and also the spacer so clearance shouldn't be a problem!

S/B

:2vrolijk_21:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version