Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Xtreme Machine Wheels  (Read 28925 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Xtreme Machine Wheels
« on: February 18, 2007, 10:38:55 AM »

If anyone is on the hunt for new wheels let me warn you that xtreme machine has about an 8 week lead time for your wheels. I ordered mine on Dec 4 and i still haven't received them as of today. They tell me it will be worth the wait and I'm not mad because they told me they were the longest lead time but I'm getting a little anxious now. Spring is coming soon and i want to get the install going. later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Xtreme Machine Wheels
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 11:17:50 AM »

If anyone is on the hunt for new wheels let me warn you that xtreme machine has about an 8 week lead time for your wheels. I ordered mine on Dec 4 and i still haven't received them as of today. They tell me it will be worth the wait and I'm not mad because they told me they were the longest lead time but I'm getting a little anxious now. Spring is coming soon and i want to get the install going. later,Q

Do you have other tasks that are part of this big spring makeover John?  Or are the wheels it for this year?  Can't wait to see what you picked.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 11:20:44 AM »

Just some minor stuff Don. But the wheels are a large undertaking and i am happy doing that. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 11:23:09 AM »

Have they told you why they are behind or given you an idea when you might gettem?
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 11:24:15 AM »

Yea they said they slow it down near the end of the year. I should see them in about a week or so.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 11:26:46 AM »

Just some minor stuff Don. But the wheels are a large undertaking and i am happy doing that. Later,Q

Wheels make such a dramatic difference in the look that's a lot though.  If you'd written elsewhere I'd forgotten, what size front and rear are you using?  Doing anything with tires too?  Like making the jump to radials?  Or staying with the known quantity there?

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 12:16:32 PM »

I'm going with 18's front and rear with 140 ME 880's. But I'm keeping the front dual brakes vs. going to one to show off the wheel. I like the idea of one so maybe down the road I may change my mind.

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 12:34:20 PM »

Have they told you why they are behind or given you an idea when you might gettem?

They also went to a new chromer. Their last chromer seemed to drag their feet way too often and delayed a lot of their orders.

When I ordered my Burnt pulley & rear Burnt wavy rotor, they told me about 4-6 weeks. I told them I needed it in 4. They said they'd try. And they where anxious to see how the "new chromer" would be on turn around time.

They ended up giving me someone else's pulley & rotor because of the delay from new chromer. I believe the new guys are out of Kentucky, their other chromer is out of Iowa

They ended up next day airing the package for me, and it was 4 weeks exactly!

It'll definitely be worth the wait Q....The final product is amazing! The way they roll the rim lip is silky smooth :2vrolijk_21:

If their not the Hotheadz or Eaglez, I'm guessing "Outburst" :confused5:

Did you end up going through tjsthumpcycle for other goodies?

Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Take care,

Grover

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 12:37:45 PM »

Nope keep guessing. :-X  They are really sick looking though. Will keep you posted.  Later,Q

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2007, 12:56:35 PM »

I just noticed they updated their website and have new '07 designs.

I'm now guessing it's the REAPER!!!

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2007, 01:03:55 PM »

I wish i had the choice for the 07 models.Because you would be right I love that design :2vrolijk_21:But they weren't out yet.

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 03:08:45 PM »

Ok Q- My last guess is "Malteskullz" :huepfenjump3:

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2007, 05:46:27 PM »

Nope no skull theme.

hogasm

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2007, 07:52:19 PM »

Nope no skull theme.

No skull theme :nixweiss: WHAT you sick Q?

Now I just don't know what to think :nervous:

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2007, 09:51:59 PM »

Nope no skull theme.

:-\Arson or Burnt :confused5:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.