CVO Technical > Wheels/Tires/Suspension/Brakes

Xtreme Machine Wheels

(1/23) > >>

The Mysterious Q!:
If anyone is on the hunt for new wheels let me warn you that xtreme machine has about an 8 week lead time for your wheels. I ordered mine on Dec 4 and i still haven't received them as of today. They tell me it will be worth the wait and I'm not mad because they told me they were the longest lead time but I'm getting a little anxious now. Spring is coming soon and i want to get the install going. later,Q

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: BigDaddy1569 on February 18, 2007, 10:38:55 AM ---If anyone is on the hunt for new wheels let me warn you that xtreme machine has about an 8 week lead time for your wheels. I ordered mine on Dec 4 and i still haven't received them as of today. They tell me it will be worth the wait and I'm not mad because they told me they were the longest lead time but I'm getting a little anxious now. Spring is coming soon and i want to get the install going. later,Q

--- End quote ---

Do you have other tasks that are part of this big spring makeover John?  Or are the wheels it for this year?  Can't wait to see what you picked.

The Mysterious Q!:
Just some minor stuff Don. But the wheels are a large undertaking and i am happy doing that. Later,Q

mr_magoo:
Have they told you why they are behind or given you an idea when you might gettem?

The Mysterious Q!:
Yea they said they slow it down near the end of the year. I should see them in about a week or so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version