Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Help me decide please!  (Read 6446 times)

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
Re: Help me decide please!
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2017, 04:56:36 PM »

Steve: is this your final answer?

Unless they come out with a Mono shock 117 CVO next week, the answer is still the same. It's all crap! lol..

Steve@fullsac.com
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

08glide

• 1K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2012 cvoseuc
    • CVO2: 08 sg 105 anniv
Re: Help me decide please!
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 01:25:52 AM »

I would recheck on the warranty and be crystal clear on what they mean.  For me, when I did my upgrade on my 2010 the dealer said I would still get the 2 year warranty.  But later if found out that it was a warranty from his dealership and not Harley.   This makes a big difference if you do a lot of touring and need warranty service from another dealer.

have a friend that had the exact same issue. motor went out in Va & he is from Ok. dealer said to load it up & return to them. local dealer here couldn't touch it under warranty. also, dealer in morristown Tn. told 4 of us that if you brought your bike in for work & there tech's see "ANYTHING" not stock ( and referred to exhaust mufflers, air box & breather) they would enter the notes in the data system for the MOCO to see & review. we told him their business sucked & was disgusting. SO, be careful as to what the stealer tells you about warranty. it may not be covered if you are out on theroad
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."  (James Dean)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.