Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bagger Bolts  (Read 1784 times)

johnbv

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7- Black & Orange
Bagger Bolts
« on: April 08, 2017, 05:17:29 PM »

Hello CVO Forum Members, I normally don't post negative or positive experiences with my personal purchases for my CVO, but I just had an experience both negative and positive that I felt compelled to comment on, won't bore everyone with the negative experience but I definitely felt it was warranted to send a Shout Out to Joe at Bagger Bolts for his phenomenal service and follow up on my purchase of his Company's saddlebag hardware system, Bagger Bolts, for my 2012 CVO !!
I have never had such a positive experience buying anything online like my experience with Joe at Bagger Bolts !! Ordered them on Thursday and my order arrived today, 2 days !!! His personal emails to me after the order was placed and an exchange of emails after that showed me that he and his Company really care about his fellow riders and the protection of our valued CVO's !! I highly recommend Bagger Bolts if anyone is interested in upgrading their Factory saddlebag hardware system to a vastly superior fastening system !! Thanks Joe, Ride on and Ride Safe !!
John B- Ohio

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.