CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

2017 Milwaukee Eight Stage IV 114 dyno Testing!

(1/12) > >>

Fullsac Performance:
This will be a series of on going dyno testing being done on one specific bike. Many exhaust test, the good and the bad, cam changes ect. All comments and questions related are encouraged and welcomed.

Yesterday a good customer of ours showed up at our front door with a brand new 2017 107 Road Glide on his trailer with a freshly installed SE Stage IV 114 kit. He looked upset? He said, I had Harley install the Stage IV kit and they stole all the bottom end power and put it at the top. So into the dyno room we go. A half dozen pulls later I was almost in disbelief. He was right, torque robbery everywhere you ride. Seven cubic inches bigger, 11-1 compression, and it makes less power than stock below 3200 RPM? That's not easy to do people. Lol..   He said, , I gotta go, fix the TQ curve, slammed his door and drove away. But before he did he said, oh ya, keep it as long as you want. Trying not to act excited, I said ok, but this might take a while to fix. Quite a while indeed. :yes: :yes:

So here's the baseline pull from our new 2017 Stage IV 114 test mule, and a run from my bone stock 2017 107. Both pulls 5th gear, hitting the speed limiter.
Heavy damage to the Low end for sure, but I think it' salvageable, I have a few ideas! Lets start with a TTS tune up.

Steve@fullsac.com

JCZ:
WOW   :o

Look forward to seeing the next dyno sheet posted....

Fullsac Performance:

--- Quote from: JCZ on April 23, 2017, 12:20:10 PM ---WOW   :o

Look forward to seeing the next dyno sheet posted..

--- End quote ---

Are you ready?  Here it is!

TTS Tune up! What a difference! But still a turd on the bottom end.

Steve

Fullsac Performance:
Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night with a great idea?  :'(
This is a stock 2017 front half with my own back half. 2-1. The dyno will tell us shortly of any greatness or lack there of...

Any predictions?

Steve@fullsac.com

JCZ:

--- Quote from: Fullsac Performance on April 23, 2017, 12:25:40 PM ---Are you ready?  Here it is!

TTS Tune up! What a difference! But still a turd on the bottom end.

Steve

--- End quote ---

Better but we know there's more in there.  So again, I look forward to the next dyno sheet you post.....I have the faith in you :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version