CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

Stage IV kit

(1/4) > >>

jude05:
I'm considering getting a stage 4 kit on my 17 SG, can anyone give me the heads up on whether its worth the coin? Pros and cons?
Thanks in advance
Michael
Melbourne Australia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TZG15FLHXSE:
I think it's cool if you rather have a big block or if you rather have a Stage 3 race kit like a hot 350 instead. My Stage 3 is good in gas until I let er rip!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SFC CVO:
I did the Stage IV (117) on my CVO. It really takes off after 3500rpm. I often find myself hitting 70mph while in 4th gear w/ more to climb.

jude05:

--- Quote from: SFC CVO on May 30, 2017, 11:03:18 PM ---I did the Stage IV (117) on my CVO. It really takes off after 3500rpm. I often find myself hitting 70mph while in 4th gear w/ more to climb.

--- End quote ---

How are you finding the ridability, still as smooth as the original 114 stock CVO ? Do you think it needs the torque and HP at the lower end rather than to the top which means i will be getting a ship load of speeding tickets ! I love fanging it off the lights having said that i kept an eye on my riding style and i pretty much take it to the red line at every gear shift (first 3 anyway)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spook120:
I did the stage 4 but used the stage 3 cam to keep the torque where I ride.  Turned out well.  It does get up and scoot.  Did not really notice any change in smoothness.  When the warranty run outs I will most likely go with a T man cam and retune but for now the bike rides well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version