Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Geezerglide Piles on the SEEG Bandwagon  (Read 7795 times)

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

Re: Geezerglide Piles on the SEEG Bandwagon
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2007, 10:33:01 AM »

Got to Denver yesterday, got to see the bike, better in person. Left trailer at the place I bought it from (Euromotion, Mike Helmut is the Bourget distributor).

Met John Bobela one of the managers at Freedom HD, who provided the balance of the paperwork I required.

Told me about the previous owner a guy named Izzy Salazar, from the invoices I received he has over a total of $55,000 into the bike, of course that includes the bike. Thats a lot of OCD.

Getting the bike in the next hour and getting out of Denver as their is a lot of snow coming in the area.

geezerglide

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2007, 11:12:33 AM »

Congrats, and ride safe. 

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2007, 01:00:39 PM »

Got to Denver yesterday, got to see the bike, better in person. Left trailer at the place I bought it from (Euromotion, Mike Helmut is the Bourget distributor).

Met John Bobela one of the managers at Freedom HD, who provided the balance of the paperwork I required.

Told me about the previous owner a guy named Izzy Salazar, from the invoices I received he has over a total of $55,000 into the bike, of course that includes the bike. Thats a lot of OCD.

Getting the bike in the next hour and getting out of Denver as their is a lot of snow coming in the area.

geezerglide

You know that we're all excited for you........it brings us back to when we got ours.  Yea, Denver is not a place you want to get stuck.......they've got some big, BIG mountains to get over.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2007, 11:18:55 PM »

Loaded the bike on the trailer and was out of Denver by 11:00 am, no snow in Denver Metro skies were clear, however up by Fort Collins there were some rollovers probably due to the snow/rain combo in the morning.

Roads North through Colorad, Wyoming were hard packed with some drifting snow, Montan very similar. The bad stuff in Colorado was west and north of the city in the Mountains.

Off to Calgary through Great first thing in the morning.

PS

There are some Krayakyn rear and front flooboards (OCD), which I may be putting n the Flea Maqrket or does someone want to swap/sell stock SE floorboards front & rear.

Goodnight, have to leave bright and early in the morning,

geezerglide

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2007, 11:23:07 PM »

Loaded the bike on the trailer and was out of Denver by 11:00 am, no snow in Denver Metro skies were clear, however up by Fort Collins there were some rollovers probably due to the snow/rain combo in the morning.

Roads North through Colorad, Wyoming were hard packed with some drifting snow, Montan very similar. The bad stuff in Colorado was west and north of the city in the Mountains.

Off to Calgary through Great first thing in the morning.

PS

There are some Krayakyn rear and front flooboards (OCD), which I may be putting n the Flea Maqrket or does someone want to swap/sell stock SE floorboards front & rear.

Goodnight, have to leave bright and early in the morning,

geezerglide

Have a safe trip the rest of the way geezer! Enjoy that beautiful new bike of yours. Sounds like you got a great deal there! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2007, 11:28:43 PM »

Everyone thanks for your comments and support.

Drive up from Billings was weird, was about 18 deg F in Billings, snow flurries, Great Falls and Shelby was a heat wave 32 deg F, border was the same sunny skies. Arrived in Calgary around 6:30, it is -19 deg C which is apprx 0 deg F, unloaded the bike and put it into the garage to thaw out overnight, will wash it down when it warms up some.

Looks like chit covered in Ice and Mud.

Looks like some mods are coming up, going to get in touch with Freedom HD in Denver for the build sheets on the head and motor work, from invoices used Dave Macki 510 Gear Drive Cams, that is all I kow for now.

geezerglide

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2007, 11:44:03 PM »

Leo, glad to see you made it down and back and sounds like one heck of a bike.

Get some pics up when you can of the puppy sittin' at your house. :2vrolijk_21:

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2007, 06:29:52 AM »

Yes,  really glad you popped in here and let us know of your safe arrival home.  We've been watching the weather conditions in your line of travel, and it sounds like it has not been great travel weather at all.  Happy to hear that the bike made the trip safely and is going to get to warm up in the garage.  It is going to like it's new home, I am sure.

:coolblue: :cherry:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2007, 04:53:43 PM »

Welcome to the SEEG family, Geezerglide!  What a great find.  :) har.  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 22 queries.