Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: MOUNTAIN STATE BOUND  (Read 1063 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

MOUNTAIN STATE BOUND
« on: March 08, 2007, 01:55:29 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen,
  The time has come for Ol' "HUB", to be makin' tracks up outa' here, to the North!  I really enjoyed all the fun times with all of you!  Harry and Michelle, Mr. and Mrs. "Gettinold", Squirrle, Adam, hogasam, Kathy, Rhino, AJ, Hard10, and the "Precious Pups and Parrots", and the other Lady which I can't remember her name.  I rode over to Ocala yesterday, and had Dinner with BLM777, and blowed all the dust out of Ol' Maudie on the way back.  I appreciate Harry gettin' "Special Attention" to Ol' Maudie at his Harley Dealer, installing a new Stator, and all the work he did gettin' my Lites fixed, and all the help Clay, (BLM777's Son), did at Crysatal River Harley-Davidson, to help on that project, and all the help he gave hogasm, supplying all the stuff to fix his Clutch.  I had an absolute Blast!  Wish it could go on forever, but duty calls.  :2vrolijk_21:  Thanks Guys, for all the fun, and hospitality you gave me!  :) Later--HUBBARD    
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 01:59:48 AM by HUBBARD »
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: MOUNTAIN STATE BOUND
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 02:04:31 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen,
  The time has come for Ol' "HUB", to be makin' tracks up outa' here, to the North!  I really enjoyed all the fun times with all of you!  Harry and Michelle, Mr. and Mrs. "Gettinold", Squirrle, Adam, hogasam, Kathy, Rhino, AJ, Hard10, and the "Precious Pups and Parrots", and the other Lady which I can't remember her name.  I rode over to Ocala yesterday, and had Dinner with BLM777, and blowed all the dust out of Ol' Maudie on the way back.  I appreciate Harry gettin' "Special Attention" to Ol' Maudie at his Harley Dealer, installing a new Stator, and all the work he did gettin' my Lites fixed, and all the help Clay, (BLM777's Son), did at Crysatal River Harley-Davidson, to help on that project, and all the help he gave hogasm, supplying all the stuff to fix his Clutch.  I had an absolute Blast!  Wish it could go on forever, but duty calls.  :2vrolijk_21:  Thanks Guys, for all the fun, and hospitality you gave me!   :) Later--HUBBARD    

Hubbard, I couldn't have said it better myself!
It was a real pleasure to meet you & ole Maude. I'm glad she's runnin right now.
I'm looking forward to seeing you @ MBBW

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
Re: MOUNTAIN STATE BOUND
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 05:19:10 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen,
  The time has come for Ol' "HUB", to be makin' tracks up outa' here, to the North!  I really enjoyed all the fun times with all of you!  Harry and Michelle, Mr. and Mrs. "Gettinold", Squirrle, Adam, hogasam, Kathy, Rhino, AJ, Hard10, and the "Precious Pups and Parrots", and the other Lady which I can't remember her name.  I rode over to Ocala yesterday, and had Dinner with BLM777, and blowed all the dust out of Ol' Maudie on the way back.  I appreciate Harry gettin' "Special Attention" to Ol' Maudie at his Harley Dealer, installing a new Stator, and all the work he did gettin' my Lites fixed, and all the help Clay, (BLM777's Son), did at Crysatal River Harley-Davidson, to help on that project, and all the help he gave hogasm, supplying all the stuff to fix his Clutch.  I had an absolute Blast!  Wish it could go on forever, but duty calls.  :2vrolijk_21:  Thanks Guys, for all the fun, and hospitality you gave me!  :) Later--HUBBARD    

CARL, IT WAS GOOD TO FINALY GET TO MEET YOU AND I SURE ENJOYED THE TIME TIME RIDING WITH YOU YOU AND CHEWING THE FAT. I KNEW BETTER THAN TO TRY AND OUT RUN OLE MAUDE LIKE THE REST OF THE CLOWNS.,,,, HEE HEEE :huepfenlol2: NOT GOING TO METIONTION ANY NAMES. OLE MAUDIE SOUNDED GOOD FROM THE BACK, KIND OF LIKE 2 BIG BOAR WILD HOGS JUSTA GRUNTING AND MOANING TO GET OUT AND GO. HAVE A SAFE TRIP HOME AND LOOK TO SEE ME AT USA SPEEDWAY IN LAKELAND  :2vrolijk_21:

DAVE
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 23 queries.