Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: "Ol' Maudie" Fails in Florida  (Read 8513 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: "Ol' Maudie" Fails in Florida
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 01:28:58 AM »

How long are you guys staying down there? 
We are headed down Thurs and staying til Sunday.
Let me know where you guys will be hanging out.

TimBone

I'm headin' out Thursday mornin' there, TimBone.  Gotta' Go!  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 01:30:27 AM »

sounds like you made out ok,  i can see how you feel about ridin someone elses' bike, or letting them ride yours.

thats whats good about this crowd though they wouldn't think twice about offering up a bike

That's a fact, "Nate!"  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 01:46:56 AM »

Hub

You keep playing with those 103's and 110's and wonder why Maude is faster. (Earth to Carl, come in Carl)
Bring her on back here for the wedding and I will let the Frontier exercise ol Maude a little.
Sounds like she needs it!
As Spydy would say,, 104 "Har"
Was that third or fourth gear?

See ya soon my friend!
Be safe on the trip back.
I'm betting that Denali will run faster than 104!
Even hauling the "Lead Sled"

:2vrolijk_21:

Yeah, right!  Like that 95" OTIS rides!  It ain't me wantin' to try them, it's the other way around.  I wish I could make it to your and Nancy's wedding, but prior comittments have me fouled.  Don't be countin' your chickens before they hatch, on bustin' Ol' Maudie.  We'll see soon.  See ya' soon.  Besides, you need to be thinkin' about making Nancy Happy.  I wish you and Nancy, Health, Peace, Happiness, and Prosperity, all the days of your Life.  I mean that.  You guys are 2 more Friends I have, because of this Site.  Call me, a$$hole, like you promised you would, when you finished Dinner.  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD

« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 01:49:17 AM by HUBBARD »

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 02:07:31 AM »

Man that's no failure.  That's just routine maintenance on a hog. :bananarock:

I concur, Sir.  The bunch of us were just talking about that at dinner, last evening.  Radical modifications reduce reliability, and increase cost.  That's the fleas that come with the dog.  Lots and lots of fleas, on my dog!  Sure is fun, though!  ;) Later--HUBBARD

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 02:18:47 AM »

LMAO
no doubt

Help me out there, Dad.  I'm just an ol' country boy with no education.  WTF is LMAO?  :nixweiss: Please advise.  Later--HUBBARD

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 02:46:21 AM »

No Hub, I didn't think the thread was about you losing. Since the originator of the thread was you. I figure when Chip dusts you, he'll race to the nearest internet cafe and post it before you can catch him  :D

B B

What if he don't "dust me", where will he race to then?  You and the Chipster sound like Dan Rather tellin' all of America, Gore won Florida.  Don't count your chickens before they hatch, there BB!  Harry and I were talking last night about Rhino, (Ronnie), when he tried to dust Ol' Maudie the other day.  I didn't go lookin' for him to race, he came lookin' for me.  And everybody's famous last words are, "You got me, BUT...........I was gaining on you!"  Yeah, they was gaining alright..............when I shut off.  But of course, Chip says I "pick" my victims.  Not true.  I really like Rhino.  He's a super salesman, with Class.  I predict the next time me and Ol' Rhino meet up, he'll have some more "Hosses", he wants to show me.  Just like my Friend Chip.  I blistered his a$$ so bad on that SEEG he had, he traded for his new Machine with a 120" Motor.  And, he has even sent that back for some "Special Attention", to the Motor, 'cause he wants to bust my ass so bad, he can taste it!  And he very well may, but he knows in his Heart of Hearts, it won't be like a walk in the park.  And even if he does, which I doubt, I'll come back and bust his a$$, and he knows it.  That what I like about Ol' Chip.  He reminds me of...............ME!  ;) Later--HUBBARD     
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 02:48:51 AM by HUBBARD »

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 07:47:11 AM »

Help me out there, Dad.  I'm just an ol' country boy with no education.  WTF is LMAO?  :nixweiss: Please advise.  Later--HUBBARD

fair enough good sir

Laughing My Ass Off ..
sounds like y'all had a great time!!! :drink:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 07:56:29 AM »

What if he don't "dust me", where will he race to then?  You and the Chipster sound like Dan Rather tellin' all of America, Gore won Florida.  Don't count your chickens before they hatch, there BB!  Harry and I were talking last night about Rhino, (Ronnie), when he tried to dust Ol' Maudie the other day.  I didn't go lookin' for him to race, he came lookin' for me.  And everybody's famous last words are, "You got me, BUT...........I was gaining on you!"  Yeah, they was gaining alright..............when I shut off.  But of course, Chip says I "pick" my victims.  Not true.  I really like Rhino.  He's a super salesman, with Class.  I predict the next time me and Ol' Rhino meet up, he'll have some more "Hosses", he wants to show me.  Just like my Friend Chip.  (1) I blistered his a$$ so bad on that SEEG he had, he traded for his new Machine with a 120" Motor.  And, he has even sent that back for some "Special Attention", to the Motor, 'cause he wants to bust my ass so bad, he can taste it!  And he very well may, but he knows in his Heart of Hearts, (2) it won't be like a walk in the park.  And even if he does, which I doubt, (3) I'll come back and bust his a$$, and he knows it.  That what I like about Ol' Chip.  He reminds me of...............ME!  ;) Later--HUBBARD     

Hub

Your not making the wedding  :nixweiss:, now I'm really pissed!

As for above, note the following

1) "I blistered his a$$ so bad on that SEEG he had," Only time you ever ran the SEEG was when it was stock. (hello Carl, wake up, "STOCK" easy to have braggin right when you out run a stock bike)
2) "it won't be like a walk in the park" Riding with you is never a walk in the park. But it is a chit load of fun!
3) "I'll come back and bust his a$$, and he knows it" I look forward to you getting off that stash of cash you have hoarded away to freshen up Maude.

But I am pissed about you missing the wedding! >:(

:coolblue:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 08:22:28 AM »

Hub

I'll fix you.
I have sent Nancy an e mail telling her we would have to postpone the wedding cause you couldn't be there.
I also sent her your phone # so she can discuss this issue with you.

Good luck :2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 07:40:18 PM »

We did, indeed, have a Great time Tuesday.  Even though Harry turned a 2 hour trip into 6 each way, we all had a blast!  :huepfenlol2: Got back to the Hotel at 10:00 p.m., and was "whooped", if you know what I mean.  We didn't break any speed records, but we were consistent as hell.  I was in extreme pain in the Hip area, so I wasn't at my best in the WFO mode.  I know, I know, gotta' get somethin' done about that.  :nixweiss: The only down time we had was with Harry trying to re-install the "hd-dude", LED's that OTIS originally installed.  Harry worked and worked, but it was just too damn hot for the silicone to stick.  Then, hogasm had to shoot some juice into his clutch, and we were all good as new.  Clay, BLM777's son, took real good care of us at the Harley Store in Crystal River, where he is the HMFIC.  BLM777 was in rare form, too!  And damned, if Gettinold' and his wife were there!  We all went to eat, and had a good time.  Sure have had the pleasure of making some good Friends on this Site.  Thanks, "Nate!"  :2vrolijk_21: Later--HUBBARD   

i'm wishin i was there, with you. glad your all having fun down there
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 08:44:14 PM »

Harry Working on "OL' Maudie

Rhino

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 08:57:38 PM »

What if he don't "dust me", where will he race to then?  You and the Chipster sound like Dan Rather tellin' all of America, Gore won Florida.  Don't count your chickens before they hatch, there BB!  Harry and I were talking last night about Rhino, (Ronnie), when he tried to dust Ol' Maudie the other day.  I didn't go lookin' for him to race, he came lookin' for me.  And everybody's famous last words are, "You got me, BUT...........I was gaining on you!"  Yeah, they was gaining alright..............when I shut off.  But of course, Chip says I "pick" my victims.  Not true.  I really like Rhino.  He's a super salesman, with Class.  I predict the next time me and Ol' Rhino meet up, he'll have some more "Hosses", he wants to show me.  Just like my Friend Chip.  I blistered his a$$ so bad on that SEEG he had, he traded for his new Machine with a 120" Motor.  And, he has even sent that back for some "Special Attention", to the Motor, 'cause he wants to bust my ass so bad, he can taste it!  And he very well may, but he knows in his Heart of Hearts, it won't be like a walk in the park.  And even if he does, which I doubt, I'll come back and bust his a$$, and he knows it.  That what I like about Ol' Chip.  He reminds me of...............ME!  ;) Later--HUBBARD     

Hey Hubbard, before we started on that group ride, I knew you were gonna play around, and it was fun. I did not think all that power was for looks, I figured you need a speed fix once in a while too.  I also figured you would easily fly past me. No, thats not true...  I was hoping for some miracle..yeh that's it. But after I got over it, I didn't need to see how bad it was going to be. Now ain't that a pisser. 

Hope you have a safe journey home, it was a pleasure talking and riding. When we shall meet again, I hope Ol Maudie is in the shop and you are on a loaner. 

Rhino

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2007, 11:31:31 PM »

Hey Hubbard, before we started on that group ride, I knew you were gonna play around, and it was fun. I did not think all that power was for looks, I figured you need a speed fix once in a while too.  I also figured you would easily fly past me. No, thats not true...  I was hoping for some miracle..yeh that's it. But after I got over it, I didn't need to see how bad it was going to be. Now ain't that a pisser. 

Hope you have a safe journey home, it was a pleasure talking and riding. When we shall meet again, I hope Ol Maudie is in the shop and you are on a loaner. 
Rhino

Hey Rhino!  You don't have to worry about that, Bro'.  Nobody would loan me their Motorsickle!  :confused5: It was a "Blast" though, for sure.  I'd be bettin' some more "Hosses" are boardin' in your Stable, the next time you and I meet.  ;) I wish you had been with us Tuesday.  UnBaLaNcEd could have shown you how to get from Ormand Beach to Crystal River and back, in 12 hours.  Was a pleasure meeting you Ronnie.  :2vrolijk_21: 'Till we meet again, I remain.............Later--HUBBARD 

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 11:37:19 PM »

Harry Working on "OL' Maudie

Gotta' give it to Ol' Harry!  We're both crippled up, but he layed his big a$$ right down on the ground, and commenced to puttin' the fixin' to Ol' Maudie!  Thanks, Harry!  I couldn't have done it, without 'ya!  :2vrolijk_21: Later--HUBBARD

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 12:37:20 AM »

I'm headin' out Thursday mornin' there, TimBone.  Gotta' Go!  Later--HUBBARD

Hub you're just leavin' cus' you're scared of Harry!

Great runnin w/ ya! even if ole Maude is a little slow  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.339 seconds with 23 queries.