Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: "Ol' Maudie" Fails in Florida  (Read 8442 times)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
Re: "Ol' Maudie" Fails in Florida
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 11:31:07 AM »

I was perfectly A-OK moseying on up in the rear!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2007, 05:08:30 PM »

Hey Rhino!  You don't have to worry about that, Bro'.  Nobody would loan me their Motorsickle!  :confused5: It was a "Blast" though, for sure.  I'd be bettin' some more "Hosses" are boardin' in your Stable, the next time you and I meet.  ;) I wish you had been with us Tuesday.  UnBaLaNcEd could have shown you how to get from Ormand Beach to Crystal River and back, in 12 hours.  Was a pleasure meeting you Ronnie.  :2vrolijk_21: 'Till we meet again, I remain.............Later--HUBBARD 

HUB, YOU CAN RIDE ANY OF MY BIKES ANYTIME, YOU JUST GOT TO GET HERE FIRST. :2vrolijk_21: AND FOR OUR COMMANDER "HARRY" AND HIS 12 HOUR VOYAGE ACROSS THE STATE AND BACK, WHO ELSE CAN, GUIDE YOU AND WRENCH FOR YOU ANY BETTER. :huepfenlol2: HARRY & MICHELLE ARE TOP SHELF. GO HARRY..... ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY. :huepfenlol2:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 05:48:13 PM by Gettinold »
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

hogasm

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2007, 11:37:55 AM »

Hubbard, Kathy and I had a great time meeting you.

I thought this was a little funny. If yall don't know, Hub chews tobacco. Every 2 minutes he has to relieve a little tobacco juice. One time in one of his stories he was telling me he up and says Hold On I'm Spitting Tobacco. Now I know he never thought anything of this but after a while it hit me. Hoist no pun intended and you are still invited here anytime :2vrolijk_21:

Now if you ever get next to ole Hub, pay close attention to the sound  of Maudie down shifting to 4th at 80 mph. If you are not paying attention you will be behind him very fast. Hub do you know how hard it is to downshift to 4th with no clutch. You have to give it gas then slam it into 5th and do it again to get it into 4th. There endith my lession :coolblue:

Hogasm

hogasm

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2007, 11:48:21 AM »

Hubbard, some of us want to know how your talk to Otis went concerning the stator :nixweiss:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2007, 02:31:18 PM »

I thought this was a little funny. If yall don't know, Hub chews tobacco. Every 2 minutes he has to relieve a little tobacco juice. One time in one of his stories he was telling me he up and says Hold On I'm Spitting Tobacco. Now I know he never thought anything of this but after a while it hit me. Hoist no pun intended and you are still invited here anytime :2vrolijk_21:

Now if you ever get next to ole Hub, pay close attention to the sound  of Maudie down shifting to 4th at 80 mph. If you are not paying attention you will be behind him very fast. Hub do you know how hard it is to downshift to 4th with no clutch. You have to give it gas then slam it into 5th and do it again to get it into 4th. There endith my lession :coolblue:

Hogasm

Hoist = Hold On I'm Spitting Tobacco

Damn Brian
Now thats funny!

:worthless:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2007, 05:18:28 PM »

Hogasm

TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT, I WAS RIDING BEHIND HIM FOR 2 DAYS. :huepfenlol2:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2007, 09:45:52 PM »

Hogasm

It was a Blast meetin' ya'll, too!  I know chewin' tobacco is inconvenient as hell, but I gotta' have somethin'!  And Hoist, I didn't have nothin' to do with that acronym hogasam invented.  8) Was pretty funny though, huh?  And hell, hogasam, you know I built Ol' Maudie for the long stretch!  ;) Hardly nothin' slippin' the Ol' Girl into 4th at 80!  I like to hit 5th at around 120.  She's really barkin' then!  :2vrolijk_21: 'Em RINEHARTS change tunes at around 5900!  :huepfenlol2: Ain't done no clutchless downshifts, on purpose, as I imagine that would be non-productive to the mesh principle, :-[ but she sure does upshift smooth, clutchless.  Keep in touch.  MBBW is next.  That Rt. 22 and 38, are good places to stretch one out!  :2vrolijk_21: Later--HUBBARD 

2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2007, 09:50:45 PM »

Now you know I carry my trusty little "Cuspidor", with me Gettinold!  You'll have these people thinking I'm void any class!  :huepfenlol2: Not that I give a chit, but I felt I needed to say that!  :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: Later--HUBBARD
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 09:54:57 PM by HUBBARD »
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

hogasm

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007, 10:38:54 AM »

:

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :oops:

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2007, 11:19:25 PM »

Hubbard is the scanner working yet ... still waiting to hear on the stator and old battery :)
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2007, 11:23:46 PM »

:

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :oops:

I did about a 150 mile round trip up to Charleston tonight. As I was riding and spitting, I couldn't help of thinking of "hoist"

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2007, 11:33:32 PM »

Hubbard is the scanner working yet ... still waiting to hear on the stator and old battery :)

Just got back from a lonnnnnng day there, Dad!  Somebody (hogasm), let the cat out of the bag before I could do the dastardly deed, and all OTIS said was, "Harry must have got that done for you for cost."  But that really wasn't enough ammo to slam his sorry a$$ with anyway.  So it's no big deal.  I will get his a$$ back for that "Dancing Elf" chit.  >:( You can believe 'dat!  Later--HUBBARD

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2007, 02:16:02 PM »

Hubbard,

You paid normal retail for your work unfortunately that was the best I could do to help out.   I helped get you in and get you taken care of at the front of the line, but that was all.  Ole Hub you just got treated fairly, now if OTIS paid more all I can say is someone should have Kissed him or greased him, based on the costs you told me he paid.   I would love to tell you they did it at my cost or theirs, but that simply isnt the case, although I wish it were.   Try to sooth ole Otis with a some type of beverage, because this might just bug him to know his buddies took advantage of him up there which is sad to hear.  If I were Otis I would probably take your receipt in Hub and ask the dealer how come they over charged me, but that is just me.

Looking forward to the Lakeland race when you head back down here Hub.   BTW a few of us are going to be headed up to Virginia area around the Memorial Day time frame if you can get away let us know.

-harry
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2007, 06:22:32 PM »

Hubbard,

You paid normal retail for your work unfortunately that was the best I could do to help out.   I helped get you in and get you taken care of at the front of the line, but that was all.  Ole Hub you just got treated fairly, now if OTIS paid more all I can say is someone should have Kissed him or greased him, based on the costs you told me he paid.   I would love to tell you they did it at my cost or theirs, but that simply isnt the case, although I wish it were.   Try to sooth ole Otis with a some type of beverage, because this might just bug him to know his buddies took advantage of him up there which is sad to hear.  If I were Otis I would probably take your receipt in Hub and ask the dealer how come they over charged me, but that is just me.

Looking forward to the Lakeland race when you head back down here Hub.   BTW a few of us are going to be headed up to Virginia area around the Memorial Day time frame if you can get away let us know.

-harry

I just loaded Ol' Maudie in the FEATHERLITE, :trailer: and headin' over to the OTIS Estate to park her in the Garage.  Good idea!  I'll just show OTIS that receipt.  Wish Lakeland was this week-end.  Can't wait to get back racin'!  I appreciate you helpin' me when Ol' Maudie laid down.  Later--HUBBARD

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2007, 07:47:04 PM »

Hub, you guys runnin the Hooters series again this year?
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.195 seconds with 23 queries.