Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for sissybar part # ?  (Read 2182 times)

Jacktrician69

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE
Looking for sissybar part # ?
« on: March 12, 2007, 01:19:04 AM »

Hi guys, and or ladies  ;D  I was trying to find a sissybar set up for the FXDSE, but can't seem to find one  :nixweiss:  I don't want to get the wrong one with this model having the wide rear fender  :'(    Can somebody help me  8)  Thanks  :2vrolijk_21:

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Looking for sissybar part # ?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 09:42:40 PM »

The sissy bar application for your 2007 FXDSE is the same as the other Dyna’s with the exception of the Wide Glide. The 170 rear tire is common to all ’06 and later Dyna’s. There is a 180 rear tire kit available that is essentially a tire swap with some minor hardware.

Check pages 162 and 163 of the ’07 Accy. Catalog for the backrest application; page 197 for the tire.

djkak

Jacktrician69

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE
Re: Looking for sissybar part # ?
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 12:41:06 AM »

Thanks DJ...I actually got a chance to head out for a scoot to a dealer on Monday, they told me the same thing!   :nixweiss:  Better to be safe than sorry ( at the risk of sounding stupid sometimes I guess  ::) )    Thanks again for the info..I'm going out this weekend to get one...it's supposed to snow here! GRRRR....after teasing me with 50-70 degree weather....gudda love New England  :'(

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.