Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

2019 CVO Road Glide Highway Pegs

<< < (3/7) > >>

podman:

--- Quote from: podman on February 15, 2019, 06:20:59 AM ---Thank You, do you recall what part #?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Mofo67 on February 14, 2019, 07:48:56 PM ---I use the HD Billet Engine Guard Footpeg Mount but I really don’t like them. I’m going to the Ciro3d frame mounted highway peg mount.

--- End quote ---

When do you think you will install the Ciro's?  I called them because my dealership was concerned with clearance on our floorboards being Defiance collection, Cero said some grinding might be needed, so curius how it works for you.

GQ_Knuckle_Draggerz:
Ciro’s installed on my RG w/o issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skratch:

--- Quote from: cvostu on February 17, 2019, 01:13:36 PM ---Those kury mounts look great in black. The Harley chrome doesn't last very long before they start to pit and the chrome falls off.   Stuart.  :'(

--- End quote ---

i've heard just the opposite.  guess it all depends on who you talk to.  though, i'm not convinced that kury doesn't make them for hd, they are exactly the same

podman:

--- Quote from: GQ_Knuckle_Draggerz on February 18, 2019, 12:47:46 PM --- Ciro’s installed on my RG w/o issue.

Thanks Brother, question answered.

--- End quote ---

ratephi:

--- Quote from: GQ_Knuckle_Draggerz on February 18, 2019, 12:47:46 PM --- Ciro’s installed on my RG w/o issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

I'm trying to do the same but, for some reasons, the CVO pegs which I bought do not seem to fit well the ciro 3d bracket... In particular, they don't stay up (despite using the clip which come with the ciro 3d), nor do they fold up vertically, when I pull them up. Which CVO pegs (part number) are you using exactly?

Many thanks in advance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version