Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

2019 CVO Road Glide Highway Pegs

<< < (6/7) > >>

skratch:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on June 25, 2020, 06:31:16 AM ---Looks like they are lower or closer to the ground then the floor boards.  If thats the case they will hit.  The floor boards will hit and have hit.

--- End quote ---

i guess i should have worded it that they do not sit any lower than the stock mounts.  i can't see that they would hit before the rear floorboard mounts, or other hard parts.

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: skratch on June 26, 2020, 11:46:28 AM ---i guess i should have worded it that they do not sit any lower than the stock mounts.  i can't see that they would hit before the rear floorboard mounts, or other hard parts.

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  That clears it up a lot. 

Robmay:
Please forgive me as this could be one of those times when the angle of a picture is misleading but....if the floorboard marked by the red arrow can scrape in corners how can the ciro bracket (which appears to be a couple inches lower) marked by the green arrow not scrape?

Fired00d:
Don't the floorboards usually drag/scrape toward the rear which are lower than the front?

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

skratch:

--- Quote from: Robmay on August 11, 2020, 07:08:31 PM ---Please forgive me as this could be one of those times when the angle of a picture is misleading but....if the floorboard marked by the red arrow can scrape in corners how can the ciro bracket (which appears to be a couple inches lower) marked by the green arrow not scrape?

--- End quote ---

someone would have to show me cause i've never seen it done that someone was able to scrape the front of the floorboard without having hit the hard mount of the rear of the floorboards first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version