Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Trailering a 2016 SERG Ultra  (Read 3497 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Trailering a 2016 SERG Ultra
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2019, 09:32:13 AM »

I have used the Biker Bar for several years. NO STRAPS are needed. Once you try it you will never settle for any other system. Just as important as the ease in use the bike is riding on its suspension as it was intended. With straps you preload the suspension and can damage the seals.

I agree 100 %.  At the Grand Design RV Rallies (much like biker rallies except it's Grand Design RV owners that come from states away) I'm thinking maybe 75% or 80% of the toyhauler (Momentum) owners that have Harleys use the Biker Bar.  Hondas, BMW and other owners, unfortunately, still have to use straps.

Like DOCGSS says, "once you use a Biker Bar you'll never use anything else again"......they're stupidly simple, much faster than messing down with straps and don't end up with damaged bike or parts like BBrown mentions.  And yes, crash bars bend much easier than people realize and so do handlebars and risers.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 22 queries.