Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

Author Topic: Freedom Pipes  (Read 45903 times)

hd2003-se2005

Re: Freedom Pipes
« Reply #360 on: June 07, 2005, 07:44:38 PM »

JCZ

There's not a serious bone in Tater's body,
And let me look,,, Yup, not in mine either!

So my vote would be on dangerously funny! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Now for Tater

I had posted earlier about the below,

" to excogitate the resolution of this matter "
And asked WTF does that mean?

Come on TwoLane ,,, splain it to me Lucy!

Also after thinking about Tater's conversation with Mr. Rinehart, I decided that the rest of my earlier post wasn't relevant. Therefore I pose the following questions.

1) Will a 103 motor with Freedom pipes, preprogrammed Freedom power commander and screaming eagle intake out run a comparably equipped 103 with rineharts and power commander?

2) Will a 120" motor with Freedom pipes, power commander and screaming eagle intake outrun a 120" motor with Rineharts (with 2 1/2 baffles), power commander and screaming eagle intake?

And the answer is

JMHO

#1 yes
#2 don't know

I guess I'm gonna have to spend some money to find out.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

until then ------>  [smiley=drink.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #361 on: June 07, 2005, 07:52:44 PM »

OK Otis

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

[smiley=nixweiss.gif]

I'm thinking!

[smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif]

I got it!

NO,,,,,, nope

Can't go there. [smiley=nervous.gif]

Give me another ------>  [smiley=drink.gif]  This is a lot harder than it seems!

Otis, let me get back to you on that one!

You know RAINCHECK [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 07:55:29 PM by hd2003-se2005 »

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #362 on: June 07, 2005, 08:05:11 PM »

JCZ - I just wonder when we are all going out in the back 40 and kick the hell outa each other  [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] gettin close - maybe that next run will get alot closer so we can all show who has what in their back pocket - i need a MGD  [smiley=beerchug.gif] and go play my banjo  -I can imagine 3 that know what they got and hold their own and belive they can kick the h-- outa mine - SO WHAT - getting together and having a few  [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] is what it is all about - or did we forget that - someone - somewhere always has a bigger one - gonna so play Deliverance on the banjo - my you got some pretty lips

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #363 on: June 07, 2005, 08:51:32 PM »

JCZ - I just wonder when we are all going out in the back 40 and kick the hell outa each other  [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] gettin close - maybe that next run will get alot closer so we can all show who has what in their back pocket - i need a MGD  [smiley=beerchug.gif] and go play my banjo  -I can imagine 3 that know what they got and hold their own and belive they can kick the h-- outa mine - SO WHAT - getting together and having a few  [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] is what it is all about - or did we forget that - someone - somewhere always has a bigger one - gonna so play Deliverance on the banjo - my you got some pretty lips

JCZ- IF shovelhead comes up for that back 40 thing i can bring some friends-AK

,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #364 on: June 07, 2005, 09:13:59 PM »

JCZ - I just wonder when we are all going out in the back 40 and kick the hell outa each other
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #365 on: June 07, 2005, 09:15:06 PM »

AK

If that happens let me know!

I will bring the camera!

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #366 on: June 07, 2005, 09:19:37 PM »

ok - AK - jump over that grape vine out there and cross over this line --------
[smiley=laugh.gif] - that was a good one - my friends bigger than your friends - is it like - my pipes are better than your pipes ????? kinda of a irony here - I am interested in hearing the end results here on this conversation - and it has been fun relieving this pent up anxiety awaiting an definitive solution - if you could not hear the banjo way out there I could play a little louder cause my RHINEHARTS ARE WAY TOO COOL  [smiley=banana.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #367 on: June 07, 2005, 09:33:46 PM »

Shovelhead

Be careful

That is the land of fruits and nuts.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #368 on: June 07, 2005, 09:53:30 PM »

ok - AK - jump over that grape vine out there and cross over this line --------
 [smiley=laugh.gif] - that was a good one - my friends bigger than your friends - is it like - my pipes are better than your pipes ????? kinda of a irony here - I am interested in hearing the end results here on this conversation - and it has been fun relieving this pent up anxiety awaiting an definitive solution - if you could not hear the banjo way out there I could play a little louder cause my RHINEHARTS ARE WAY TOO COOL
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 03:25:30 AM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #369 on: June 07, 2005, 10:02:18 PM »

na- actually they are just like us -= cool folks = use to run freight to Anaheim to Ganhal lumber in Ahaheim and run interstate 10 thru Carlsbad - El Paso out west - and found alot of good friends just like we have know each other for years - and we just met - up to Washington State - Idaho - all states except Hawaii - that is another Joke by itself - still awaiting answer on FREEDOM pipe as we mess around - ya know - we just all have to meet up and have a good time and sorry we missed the run north of here -  [smiley=zroflmao.gif]awaiting sand kicked in my face - gotta go wash the sand out with another MGD  [smiley=drink.gif]

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #370 on: June 07, 2005, 10:08:30 PM »

JCZ - was not reflecting on any of your posts as to related to this piece -I am just sitting back and watching all the going on's - so please take no offense  and no more to it - as you sit back and recover - banjo music is very relaxing - I personally wish the best  for ya and I have never met you - God's speed in recovery

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #371 on: June 07, 2005, 10:11:01 PM »

" to excogitate the resolution of this matter "

Come on TwoLane ,,, splain it to me Lucy!

Ok, it's like this.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 10:29:48 PM by twolanerider »

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #372 on: June 07, 2005, 10:20:01 PM »

Quote from JCZ

"Skip, not sure what you're talking about"

Hell JCZ, I don't even know who Skip is!

Those pain killers must be some good stuff.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 10:27:42 PM by hd2003-se2005 »

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #373 on: June 07, 2005, 11:07:59 PM »

Skip, not sure what you're talking about . . .

JC, it's Chit, 'er 'uh, Chip, not Skip! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  [smiley=ROFLOL.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #374 on: June 08, 2005, 03:19:02 AM »

Quote from JCZ

Those pain killers must be some good stuff.

Yea, by the way......where'd I put em??

No harm, no foul Shovelhead.  It's all good and whenever we do all hook up, it'll continue to be all good. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  But just for the record, those other areas you mentioned are in another country called Southern California. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

I know, but thanks Brian.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 03:35:27 AM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 21 queries.