CVO Social > Rider Down

The CVO Family Lost a Dear Friend

(1/3) > >>

SHRADER:
It is with a heavy heart that I have to say that our dear friend and defacto Den Mother of the Hill Billy Rocket Riders, Marlene Clay, went to reunite with Brother Otis this past Saturday.  As many of you know, Marlene moved to California last year to be nearer with her family, and was enjoying getting to spend time with her daughter, son and their families. Her daughter Cindy called me Saturday to say that Marlene had been fine Friday but that she had passed on in her sleep.

Marlene Clay was one of the greatest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting in my life. She was always even tempered and calm. even in the face of adversity, generous, and above all kind. She was undoubtedly the most tolerant person I have ever met and it was easy to see why Randy loved her as much as he did.

We are gonna miss you "Marlenie" until we meet again.....

AZSERK:
So sorry to read this.
Prayers for Friends and family.
RIP Marlene

08glide:
Sad news to hear. Praying for peace with the family.

porthole:
Two great people we have had the pleasure of staying with in the past.

Randy and Marlene - we will miss you  :'(

Twolanerider:
This makes me sad.  Never met the lady but when Randy was still with us she and I often spoke when I called to shoot the chit with him.  Glad she got the time with other family recently.  Thanks for the heads up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version