Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

Trading 2018 CVO street glide for 2020 CVO RG

<< < (2/2)

winkjr:
I got the 14 factory 47 legacy bars. fit no problems. I added back rest and luggage rack all detachable so i can solo out when I don't need the space.  I never used the luggage rack but i got it. and Highway pegs.  BTW you will love the ride. I got off a street glide onto the RG no going back for me.

20RGCVOJoe:

--- Quote from: winkjr on June 05, 2020, 06:10:02 PM ---I got the 14 factory 47 legacy bars. fit no problems. I added back rest and luggage rack all detachable so i can solo out when I don't need the space.  I never used the luggage rack but i got it. and Highway pegs.  BTW you will love the ride. I got off a street glide onto the RG no going back for me.

--- End quote ---

Hey there.  I have a 20 RG CVO in Sand Dune and also went the F47 Legacy in 12". Not a giant fan of the meathooks on the RG. I also left the SG for the RG and really love it.  I suppose the only gripe is the reach to the GTS but its a small gripe.  The bike handles so damn well!

winkjr:
Yeah I hear yuh I have no idea why they put in those cheesy ass bars from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skratch:

--- Quote from: HotBear on October 02, 2020, 01:09:37 PM ---
 I suppose the only gripe is the reach to the GTS but its a small gripe.  The bike handles so damn well!

--- End quote ---

that's why they make thumb switches.  there is literally no  reason to touch the screen on the gts at all.

GregKhougaz:
Welcome to the shark tank.  :coolblue:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version