CVO Social > Announcements / Comments

HOW TO STOP REPLY TO MY POST...FROM A YEAR AGO...YUK

(1/2) > >>

bbrown:
I REPIED TO A POST A YEAR AGO AND I KEEP GETTING ALL NEW REPLIES THAT I DO NOT CARE ABOUT..

Bav:
Click on Unnotify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iski:
In Profile you can control Notification settings.

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: bbrown on May 24, 2020, 03:10:19 PM ---I REPIED TO A POST A YEAR AGO AND I KEEP GETTING ALL NEW REPLIES THAT I DO NOT CARE ABOUT..

--- End quote ---

There is a setting that's global.  Will turn on or off for all threads and is controlled in your profile settings.

To do it for just one thread you can also contact a moderator and pay him $2 US per post captured.  Just for the record, if you've got over 500 posts Gary will do it for you at a discount.  He only charges $1.40 per.

Within each thread there is also a "Notify" option.  Look up by the "reply" option.  Once notify has been chosen it then offers (I think this is right) "Unnotify" in the same spot.

Personally I don't have notifications on.  Way too much traffic.  It's easier to just click on the "show new" or "show unread" options whenever visiting.  All the notifications are a pain in the arse.

grc:
Check your settings in your profile to make sure you haven't set any notifications, then locate the thread you keep getting notifications from and click on the "unnotify" button.  I believe that "unnotify" button is also at the bottom of every post you have set up to notify you.

Jerry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version