CVO Technical > EVO

Well Crap --- Don't Even Have to Look

(1/7) > >>

Twolanerider:
The FXR that had set for a very long time before getting to me has been used more since it got here a couple years ago.  Still not ridden heavily but at least used regularly now.  It's been good too.  Once all the maintenance necessary to bring it out of hibernation was done it's been problem-free.

Rode it again this morning for an hour and a half.  Just walked past it in the garage and saw a smeared oil drop on the transmission top cover.  Don't even have to look close.  Damned Evo rocker boxes!  :huepfenlol2:

And, of course, it's the back one.

If it stays as light as it is it'll also be a winter chore at this point :2vrolijk_21: .

iski:
If you changed to the right brand of oil that would've never happened.  Just sayin'........

:devil: :beatdeadhorse: :6:

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: iski on June 15, 2020, 04:47:31 PM ---If you changed to the right brand of oil that would've never happened.  Just sayin'........

:devil: :beatdeadhorse: :6:

--- End quote ---

No, if I look at it from the left side of the bike it is the right hand cylinder that's leaking so that can't be it!

Twolanerider:
Gawd, just had a thought.  Bet a lot (most?) of the brethren here never owned Evos (or Pans or Shovels, etc).

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on June 15, 2020, 07:12:13 PM ---Gawd, just had a thought.  Bet a lot (most?) of the brethren here never owned Evos (or Pans or Shovels, etc).

--- End quote ---
I had an Evo... wish I still had it.  :(

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version