Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: 2021 CVO's  (Read 23644 times)

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE traded
    • CVO2: 2016 FLTRUSE
Re: 2021 CVO's
« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2021, 09:37:21 AM »

If I was looking for a RG custom it would be that red/black chrome one for sure, still holding out for an ultra.... maybe nx year
SERGU aka the RENTAL ... never home & always broke...Thnx FF

JC

• Full CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2021 FLHXSE SUNSET ORANGE/SUNSET BLACK FADE
    • CVO2: 2007 Flhtcuse Sold - 2011 Flhxse sold
    • CVO3: 2015 Flhxse ultraviolet blue/molten lava flames Sold
« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2021, 01:17:05 PM »

Sunset  "Orange" and Black has me thinking. Just not sure if I want to give up my 117'' Twin Cam. It has been a good one so far.

Road G

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

• CVO1: 2021 Road Glide Black Hole
« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2021, 06:27:33 PM »

I think due to the pandemic, there was not allot that went into these bikes. Certainly were not going to see big changes this year.  I winded up buying the Black Hole CVO RG and just love it, I wanted a blacked out bike as I live by the ocean and tired of cleaning chrome. Bummed out about no stretched bags, but the bike looks so good in person that you do not even notice. I have talked to quite a few people and all said they did not notice till they got home. I did not notice at all till I looked on here and read through the pages, I walked out in the garage and said I will be dammed. I think 2022 will be the breakout year for something big. I really wanted to wait and I should have, but I got a wild hair and bought the bike. Always going to be the next best thing, every time I have bought a new Harley, the next year was something bigger.  I have a feeling the 131 will be going in the CVO’s next year and then after that they will do a WC option or make it standard on the CVO’s. I am really happy with the bike, I had it out in the sun today and the black has flake in it along with the graphics, looks sharp. I also got ahold of somebody and said they can do the stretched bags for me, just a matter of if I need to. I mean honestly you don’t notice it and it really does not look bad without them. Having the bike Ceramic coated this week, got a great detailer, the only one I would trust to do this.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 06:31:55 PM by Road G »

Pan1

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2021, 11:36:28 PM »

What happened to CVO RG being a touring bike?  Maybe I missed it and my local dealer accidently marked it up from the 2016's with these features

NO:
Twin Cool
Lower Fairings
Stretched bags
Tour Pack

Bobs14Limited

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CO

« Reply #154 on: March 27, 2021, 09:04:32 PM »

What happened to CVO RG being a touring bike?  Maybe I missed it and my local dealer accidently marked it up from the 2016's with these features

NO:
Twin Cool
Lower Fairings
Stretched bags
Tour Pack

Looks like Harley also deleted the windshield from the CVO RG. Looks ridiculous without it.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.234 seconds with 22 queries.