Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Not so good news from Moco  (Read 3817 times)

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
Re: Not so good news from Moco
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2020, 10:19:08 AM »

Thing is that the "special" CVO paint jobs haven't looked all that special the last few model years..... and the approximate 20K price difference between a "base" HD and the CVO will buy you a truly special one of one paint job of your choosing - likely with a few bucks left to add some other accessories of your choice also. Don't get me wrong I Love my current CVO - but as far as spending that much of my hard earned cash on another one?? It's not likely to happen

If special one of a kind paint is what you seek, the extra $20k might be better used having Joe Zettelmoyer at Xtreme Dimensions create a real custom paint job. To me CVOs stopped being CVOs when they stopped building them by separate hand picked teams at a separate facility. Each bike was hand signed by the team, their signatures hidden somewhere on the bike. Now a CVO is “built” on the same line as all the other bikes.
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

IowaCajun

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IA

• CVO1: 2020 RGS Zephry blue
Re: Not so good news from Moco
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2020, 10:15:42 AM »

I know im late to the party here, but i agree with ironhorse. I originally bought my CVO because I thought it was a rare paint scheme or so i thought. After spending some time researching i find out its not that rare. Ended up seeing 3 others the first charity ride i was on. Couple that with the mechanical issues i had and i was done with CVO's. After mine went bad i switched to RGS and added the things i wanted. Much happier now. I hope MoCo figures out what they are doing wrong by asking the customers for feedback/opinions.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.