Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Traxxion Dynamics--This Thread for Howie Only  (Read 1449 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Traxxion Dynamics--This Thread for Howie Only
« on: March 24, 2007, 10:13:39 AM »

Well, it sucks. Howie; you just don't need to mess with it.  Sorry man.  Nothing for the Road King here.   You might as well leave it along and put the money in a trailer hitch or something else that you'll really get some good out of.

Howie, don't read below this line.  Everyone else check it out:

Please see the other Traxxion Dyanmics thread that'll get created in a minute whose intent isn't just to femur yanking.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Traxxion Dynamics--This Thread for Howie Only
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 03:55:54 PM »

Well, it sucks. Howie; you just don't need to mess with it.  Sorry man.  Nothing for the Road King here.   You might as well leave it along and put the money in a trailer hitch or something else that you'll really get some good out of.

Howie, don't read below this line.  Everyone else check it out:

Please see the other Traxxion Dyanmics thread that'll get created in a minute whose intent isn't just to femur yanking.

Thanks for the thorough road report here Don. And thanks for saving me a grand. I won't have to go to Atlanta now and can spend a few more days around Deal's Gap! Sorry you pissed your money away, but hey, what are friends for, if the won't shell out a grand to have a pile of junk mounted and tested for us! Thanks for being the Guinea Pig on this and I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. You should have done it last week so Terry didn't have to waste his money either! ::)

OK, enough fun! I read the other one first Don! Everything you said was what I was hoping you'd say. I was out all day getting some miles on. It's gonna rain again and just got home. I was at the shop at 9AM to get the new handlebars mounted. Unfortunately they were backed up and I'm back to waiting for another day. But I got to spend a few hours with the bike. Longest time on it since I've had it. The front end is better than a standard RK with the 18" Radial, but it's still an FL front end. It needs help. And your report accurately describes the help it needs! I'm thrilled that these Cartridges do what we expected, and sounds like a little more! My only problem is hold out until Sept to have mine done. Thanks for the thorough review in the "real" thread, but I do appreciate the personal attention!

On another note, did you or Terry talk to Dan about those Italian Dual Rear Shocks they're testing now? I'm having these guys do my front and rear suspension together. He thinks they've stumbled on a super set of shocks that will compliment their front cartridges. Was wondering if you guys discussed them or saw them? Enjoy the rest of your trip. Safe home!

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.