CVO Technical > Trailers / toyhaulers

24' Motor home toy hauler fix FLHRUSE

(1/1)

roadrunner:
Hello all,

We are looking to buy a 24' motor home, and wanted to know if anyone has this size and is able to fit a dresser motorcycle in its garage.

We looked at the Outlaw series however, the 24' garage is something like 6' x 7' and I believe the 29' is 8' x 8'.

Thanks!
RR

Mikey:
I had a 26 Work - Play with a 12 foot garage. I would stagger 2 Road Kings a put a Sportster cross ways in the back. I would think you need at least a 10 foot garage.
Mikey

CVODON:
Outlaw is a good brand. Garage less than 10' feet becomes tight. Measure your bike from tip of front tire to tip of the tourpak. Has to be longer by a little than this measurement.
If ordering new, unless they have changed in the last few years, you can order Outlaw trailer conversions with garage to your spec's and decide what is inc. IE: Fold down bunks, Fold down workbench etc. I mention this because no need to pay for bunks, workstations if that is something you will never use or want.

JCZ:
Using the B&W Biker Bar (search it on this forum......I went ocean to ocean twice with mine, no problems) you will not need a wheel chock.  So if you can get your bike in there and get the door closed, you're in!
  I would add at least a couple of inches in the front and in the back just for safe measures.

But for the record, this is what a "little" garage looks like in a toyhauler.........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version