CVO Technical > Wheels/Tires/Suspension/Brakes

Custom Wheels for Spiderman

(1/4) > >>

Grover:
I'm planning on spending some of Spiderman's money for him.
I hunted down some Webbed wheels for his Road Glide.

Weld Racing- Widow Wheels
www.weldmotorcycle.com/index_02.html#Home 

Ego Tripp-  Venom, Toxin & Widowmaker http://www.mgscustombikes.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=28
http://www.egotrippwheels.com/

www.viciouscycleworks.us

Thay all have matching pulleys & rotors :2vrolijk_21:

I think the Toxin on the rear & Venom up front would look sweeeeet!

Get that credit card out BigB ;D

SPIDERMAN:
Get out that credit card ?  Yeah, what's another $3k in a bike that's approaching twice it's MSRP ?

Thanks for the links Grover, I found a couple I like. Decisions , decisions

B B

RJ749:
Grover, you're just badddddddddddddd :2vrolijk_21:

I think anyone with the Handle SPIDERMAN is going to have to take this challenge.  That rear Toxin will be sweet and so appropriate.

Fired00d:
BB,
I can't remember do you have a theme on LD already like you did w/the skulls on Elvis? If you do a wheel to compliment that them would be nice. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

SPIDERMAN:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on March 24, 2007, 12:28:58 PM ---BB,
I can't remember do you have a theme on LD already like you did w/the skulls on Elvis? If you do a wheel to compliment that them would be nice. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

--- End quote ---

Gary,
        Remember how LD got the name ? The two Dragon decals I put on in MV along with some flamed stuff I already had on the bike ? Well that's taken off and everything is flames Got some previously unseen mods anyone going to Nelson will get to see

B B

pssssss  hey everybody. You'd of thought a fireman would have figured this one out huh ?

By the way, LD asked me to mention,

since everyone wants LD to get these webbed wheels, I'm accepting donations. I'll even have the website name engraved into the wheels. 

My bikes have minds of their own, too bad they have no income to support their ideas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version