Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

AdvanBlack Gunship Gray Parts

<< < (2/2)

rcdifalco:
I have ordered both Gunship Gray lowers and a color matched frame heat shield.  The match was not perfect, but once mounted everyone things the parts are stock.  I highly recommend for the value.

Scott7d:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on August 06, 2020, 06:18:17 AM ---Joe at Xtreme Dimension got my lowers and wrapper front fender perfect.  Best matching I have ever seen, but he is not fast. 

http://www.xtremedimension.com    856-740-5020

--- End quote ---

I'll drink to that. He did some parts for me when I had the red 2013 CVO Road King. The parts were perfect as if they came that way from the factory, including the more complex marble/granite effect that bike has. But I'd encourage anyone using his services to be patient. Otherwise do it as a winter project when time isn't a major factor.

--- Quote from: rcdifalco on August 06, 2020, 01:22:57 PM ---I have ordered both Gunship Gray lowers and a color matched frame heat shield.  The match was not perfect, but once mounted everyone things the parts are stock.  I highly recommend for the value.

--- End quote ---

I had a few things done locally that I wasn't happy with upon pick-up. Then once the parts were on the bike, the mind blended it all in and you couldn't tell a difference. Weird how that works.

2018_FLTRXSE:

--- Quote from: 2018CVOGS on August 05, 2020, 08:28:15 PM ---Has anyone or know of anyone that has purchased any Gunship Gray parts from AdvanBlack? I want to confirm the color matches before placing order.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

If you order the tourpack it is obviously a half a shade lighter... I had a couple of other parts touched up locally due to a mishap and those were spot on, they used that fancy paint scan-gun thingy...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version