CVO Social > Off Topic

Jerry

<< < (3/7) > >>

OBB:

--- Quote from: Mark on October 17, 2020, 09:33:27 PM ---Well tell Jerry to let us know when he’s going off the grid...

--- End quote ---
No kidding. You get used to His helpful but yet sometimes a little weird presentation of things and then when it's gone you're left scratching your head.

Hey Grouch, when you get back online and read this thread, just know we're glad you're good.

mjb765:
Glad to hear he is OK

JCZ:

--- Quote from: JCZ on October 17, 2020, 08:15:55 PM ---They just returned home from a trip to Arizona, just a few days ago.  They had a great time.

--- End quote ---

My mistake and I'm sorry for the confusion.......I thought they were asking about Jerry & Carolyn Rice.  I don't know anything about GRC.

Twolanerider:
Just saw this thread so had to look myself.  Last login was end of August.  Can only hope all is ok and he just needed a break from the Harley soap opera.  He's ten years older than I am and I'm old enough to have little patience for much nonsense anymore so him deciding to just MFG the site is possible.  Hope it's only that and that he or his family aren't experiencing other difficulties.  Good thoughts going Jerry's way....

BUCKNUT GREG:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on October 18, 2020, 10:05:48 PM ---Just saw this thread so had to look myself.  Last login was end of August.  Can only hope all is ok and he just needed a break from the Harley soap opera.  He's ten years older than I am and I'm old enough to have little patience for much nonsense anymore so him deciding to just MFG the site is possible.  Hope it's only that and that he or his family aren't experiencing other difficulties.  Good thoughts going Jerry's way....

--- End quote ---

Indeed Indeed  :2vrolijk_21:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version