CVO Social > Off Topic

Wanna Trade Beer Glasses?

(1/3) > >>

SIKBIRD:
Been collecting Pint Glasses for years, currently have about 50 glasses, mostly from small or local (Alabama) breweries and would like to trade a few duplicates I have for others.  So if you have a local (to you) brewery pint glass that you’d like to swap, let me know.  I’m not really interested in large conglomerate glasses (Coors, Miller, Bud, etc.) just local relatively unknown brewery glasses with a cool design. Thanks!

B.A.:
May be awhile ‘til I get up there but I have a couple in mind.  From Illinois.  Maybe I can deliver!  Going to Athens area pretty soon to visit sister.

SIKBIRD:
Sweet! That’ll save us both a few bucks in shipping.  Not sure where you’d be coming from but I assume from the south, since you used the words “up there”.  I am right off I-65 (exit 284) about an hour and a half south of Athens and can meet you at a gas station by the interstate. Would be nice to actually meet some folks from this forum.  Look forward to hearing back from you.

B.A.:
Believe me.  It will be a fun quest for me!!!  They live out on the Elk River.  West North West of Athens.  Near Rogersville.

SIKBIRD:
That does sound like a fun trip.  Rogersville is about 1/2 way between Athens and Florence (both nice little towns).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version