CVO Social > Off Topic

Must wear a mask on BC Ferries.....

<< < (2/3) > >>

jolinemelina:
Masks are a key measure to suppress transmission and save lives. Masks should be used as part of a comprehensive 'Do it all! ' approach including physical distancing, avoiding crowded, closed and close-contact settings, good ventilation, cleaning hands, covering sneezes and coughs, and more.

OBB:

--- Quote from: jolinemelina on April 03, 2021, 04:56:20 AM ---Masks are a key measure to suppress transmission and save lives. Masks should be used as part of a comprehensive 'Do it all! ' approach including physical distancing, avoiding crowded, closed and close-contact settings, good ventilation, cleaning hands, covering sneezes and coughs, and more.

--- End quote ---
Common sense goes a long way also. Welcome to the site with your first post in the humor section.

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: jolinemelina on April 03, 2021, 04:56:20 AM ---Masks are a key measure to suppress transmission and save lives. Masks should be used as part of a comprehensive 'Do it all! ' approach including physical distancing, avoiding crowded, closed and close-contact settings, good ventilation, cleaning hands, covering sneezes and coughs, and more.

--- End quote ---
To each their own.  90% of the masks being worn do nothing to stop the COVID virus, needs to be a N-95 or better mask.  All these cloth masks do nothing, most the cheep ones do nothing.

Common sense does far more.  Keep a distance from people, keep your hands clean, do not touch your face.

I'm as high risk for COVID as about anyone, I'm Type 1 diabetic, have cancer, on chemo and just had a stem cell transplant.  I do not live my life in fear of COVID.  I rode 29,000 miles last year.  My wife and I did lots of Travel.  We rode to Eureka Springs AR twice, Fort Myers FL once, then Ocala once.  Next we rode to Canton OH, then we rode to Little Switzerland NC.  Net trip was riding to Virginia Beach, following trip was to outer Banks.  We also rode to Maggie Vally and another trip to Virginia beach.  Two trips to Houston also. 

I put a mask on if forced to and still want to enter.  I do my best to never wear a mask.  If you want to wear a mask that's fine.  Should be just fine if I do not want to wear one and don't.  After all the mask wear's believe they work so it should not matter if I do not wear one, cause your mask works.  I know they do not work so I chose not to wear one.

CVODON:
I wear a mask. They do work, Had both shots and still ONLY go in businesses that enforce mask wearing. Lost a couple good friends to this mess and anything I can do to help myself or others, I will.

glinkmeyer:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on April 03, 2021, 10:00:25 AM ---To each their own.  90% of the masks being worn do nothing to stop the COVID virus, needs to be a N-95 or better mask.  All these cloth masks do nothing, most the cheep ones do nothing.

Common sense does far more.  Keep a distance from people, keep your hands clean, do not touch your face.

I'm as high risk for COVID as about anyone, I'm Type 1 diabetic, have cancer, on chemo and just had a stem cell transplant.  I do not live my life in fear of COVID.  I rode 29,000 miles last year.  My wife and I did lots of Travel.  We rode to Eureka Springs AR twice, Fort Myers FL once, then Ocala once.  Next we rode to Canton OH, then we rode to Little Switzerland NC.  Net trip was riding to Virginia Beach, following trip was to outer Banks.  We also rode to Maggie Vally and another trip to Virginia beach.  Two trips to Houston also. 

I put a mask on if forced to and still want to enter.  I do my best to never wear a mask.  If you want to wear a mask that's fine.  Should be just fine if I do not want to wear one and don't.  After all the mask wear's believe they work so it should not matter if I do not wear one, cause your mask works.  I know they do not work so I chose not to wear one.

--- End quote ---
Dave, we also rode all over the country last year, bike week, Maggie Valley twice, Sturgis, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, biketoberfest, just to name a few. We are 70 years old and no one is guaranteed a sunrise tomorrow, just not going to stop living and die waiting on this shutdown to be over. I feel this virus will be  around for the rest of our lives so learn to live with it. I feel it will be like a flu shot and needed every year so the drug companies have a study income at our expense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version