Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Electra Glide®

New guy, couple questions

<< < (6/6)

Bigmatthew86:
I’m actually in the process of installing khrome werks 10” bagger bars now. I put a +4 brake line on & it looks like I should have plenty of wire & that the clutch cable will work. I’ll know for sure in a few hours. Inner fairing could have definitely been painted by a previous owner.

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: Cvostu on January 06, 2021, 10:49:34 PM ---Bike still looks great. Definitely worth holding on to. Remember that back in those days you didn't get much slack in cables, wiring, clutch and brake lines. So get ready to buy new ones. I did the 575 s on mine and I had to extend everything.   Good luck. Stuart.
If I remember correctly. I thought the inner fairing came in painted black.  Was yours changed?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Bigmatthew86 on January 07, 2021, 10:59:59 AM ---I’m actually in the process of installing khrome werks 10” bagger bars now. I put a +4 brake line on & it looks like I should have plenty of wire & that the clutch cable will work. I’ll know for sure in a few hours. Inner fairing could have definitely been painted by a previous owner.

--- End quote ---
Inner fairing did come painted black from factory, and yes previous owner definitely had it painted... which BTW looks good. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version