Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road GlideĀ®

Sell my 2009 to buy a 2020? Yes or No and why. Thank you

(1/5) > >>

BrianInAlberta:
I have a 2009 SERG that I bought new in 2008. I love the bike and it has very low miles on it. I don't love the look of the 2020 but I have the money to upgrade and Ive been offered a good price for my 09. looking for opinions / suggests .

Dan_Lockwood:
I have an '09 Orange and Black SERG that I bought new too.  I like the '09 very much, but there are a few things that I would like that the newer ones have, Infotainment for one!  New suspension. M-8. Etc.

You say you've been offered a good price for you.  How much?  I might be interested in selling mine this next summer and wondering what is a good price.  I have 22k miles on mine and it's in great shape with de-Catted header pipe, Fulsac baffles, TTS Mastertune, chopped tourpak, Corbin seat with rider's back rest and their tourpak pad and armrests.  Stock other than that.

Good luck with your choice.  IF I had the money extra, I would probably upgrade.

BrianInAlberta:

--- Quote from: Dan_Lockwood on January 04, 2021, 03:45:13 PM ---I have an '09 Orange and Black SERG that I bought new too.  I like the '09 very much, but there are a few things that I would like that the newer ones have, Infotainment for one!  New suspension. M-8. Etc.

You say you've been offered a good price for you.  How much?  I might be interested in selling mine this next summer and wondering what is a good price.  I have 22k miles on mine and it's in great shape with de-Catted header pipe, Fulsac baffles, TTS Mastertune, chopped tourpak, Corbin seat with rider's back rest and their tourpak pad and armrests.  Stock other than that.

Good luck with your choice.  IF I had the money extra, I would probably upgrade.

--- End quote ---

I was offered $22,000 Canadian . I have the same upgrades as you, no TP

geezerglide:
Brian,

That is an excellent price especially, congrats. Looks like the 09 SERG are maintaining their value.

rayson56:
That's about $17200 US.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version