CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

First ride 131ci 135whp/150wtq

(1/5) > >>

USNCVO:
All I can say is DAMN!!!!!!    This thing is a beast.  Haven't gotten it out on the highway yet, but first through fourth are vicious.  Love the power and the sound is deafening... Love it all.

R/Don

scotman623:
I know that feeling my friend!!! I’m basically putting down the exact same numbers you are... ENJOY... Just be careful... I ripped 3rd gear out having to much fun... Went with the Grudgebox after that... And switched to chain drive...

FLSTFI Dave:
Nothing like having lots of torque.  Sure makes for a fun ride.

USNCVO:
Okay I finally got it out on the highway to bring it home. There is a stumble or a flat spot between 3750 and 4050 RPM. It's very noticeable and very consistent 1st through 4th gear. After 4050 it pulls like a freight train all the way up to 6k..  it corresponds to the dip at that RPM in my Dyno chart. If anybody has any ideas please let me know it's going back to the shop next week for additional tuning.

HD Street Performance:
If it were mine I would be looking elsewhere for a proper tune. A former poster on this forum James Wagner has a shop, Independent Motorcycle Shop in Muskogee, OK. Good guy. Then there is Steve at GMR in the Fort Worth. Lots of experience and knows what's happening with M8 tuning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version