CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

First ride 131ci 135whp/150wtq

<< < (2/5) > >>

Yellow09SERG:

--- Quote from: USNCVO on January 16, 2021, 09:45:38 PM ---Okay I finally got it out on the highway to bring it home. There is a stumble or a flat spot between 3750 and 4050 RPM. It's very noticeable and very consistent 1st through 4th gear. After 4050 it pulls like a freight train all the way up to 6k..  it corresponds to the dip at that RPM in my Dyno chart. If anybody has any ideas please let me know it's going back to the shop next week for additional tuning.

--- End quote ---

Who is tuning? Myerss or 66?

USNCVO:

--- Quote from: Yellow09SERG on January 18, 2021, 12:18:52 PM ---Who is tuning? Myerss or 66?

--- End quote ---

66  -- Headed down there now to talk to them with some information that I dug up this weekend.

Yellow09SERG:

--- Quote from: USNCVO on January 19, 2021, 10:36:25 AM ---66  -- Headed down there now to talk to them with some information that I dug up this weekend.

--- End quote ---

Now that Lyndon is gone not sure who they have doing their tuning. If you could get Richard on the dyno he should be able to get it straightened out for you

mzxzw:

--- Quote from: USNCVO on January 14, 2021, 06:11:22 PM ---All I can say is DAMN!!!!!!    This thing is a beast.  Haven't gotten it out on the highway yet, but first through fourth are vicious.  Love the power and the sound is deafening... Love it all.

R/Don

--- End quote ---
I have one of these powerful heart ...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

VMAX-VROD:

--- Quote from: USNCVO on January 19, 2021, 10:36:25 AM ---66  -- Headed down there now to talk to them with some information that I dug up this weekend.

--- End quote ---

Any update on this beast from Oklahoma (God’s Country)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version